JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive found the argument that gun restrictions taxes and fees are regressive and mostly harm low income single mothers and minoritys in places where law enforcement is questionable. And voting for increased fees would be them extending their racist policies birthed from their own white privilege. It has worked some, doubt it has changed any votes.

White privilege?! Sure bud.:rolleyes:

anyone here every had the opportunity to answer a poll? I've never been asked or contacted ever. not even if I liked pepsi or coke. I'm starting to think they dont occur. (or probably because they are not allowed to call cell phones and so polls are only for people who still have land lines).
I was asked once for about 20mins while at work during last years general election in Oregon. As far as a national consensus on things no I never have.

I suppose, if you're counting the millions of illegal votes she got in California, which I don't.
Without them she doesn't win the popular vote.

Not just California, where she got millions. Nationwide reports of voter fraud with illegals in TX, ballot stuffing of stolen absentee ballots in Florida and some other places, 110% voter turnout all for Hillary in Chicago suburbs, and elsewhere. A lot of prosecutions but those are just the tip of the iceberg. I'd venture 10-20 million of her votes were fraudulent.

"And voting for increased fees would be them extending their racist policies birthed from their own white privilege"

That and other talking points are quite revealing...pro-gun?

Aaaaah no, but listen to my talking points, you'll get the deeper meaning. Let these points sink in.

Let me mention: Racisim, white privilege, mistreated minorities, mistreated gays, mistreated Muslims, brutal Law Enforcement and on and on, til finally the message is understood and inculcated.

Coming to a pro-gun forum to bring up such talking points no matter how vaguely couched still reveals which the wind blows...

Dainty try, but transparent....

"And voting for increased fees would be them extending their racist policies birthed from their own white privilege"

That and other talking points are quite revealing...pro-gun?

Aaaaah no, but listen to my talking points, you'll get the deeper meaning. Let these points sink in.

Let me mention: Racisim, white privilege, mistreated minorities, mistreated gays, mistreated Muslims, brutal Law Enforcement and on and on, til finally the message is understood and inculcated.

Coming to a pro-gun forum to bring up such talking points no matter how vaguely couched still reveals which the wind blows...

Dainty try, but transparent....

The humor appears to lost on you. Personally I think its hilarious to flip their own logic and ideals back at them. But to a certain extent I also think it's true. There are many under served commuities (not just rural) where law enforcement (that the left insist you rely on) are not readily available. It's a big flaw in their logic that can be argued and does make them consider alternative points of view.

But seriously if the pro 2a community cant learn to have civil discussions with their friends and neighbors about this stuff then we've lost. You have to learn how to have a civil debate when the opportunity is there.

Left talking point: "There are many under served commuities (not just rural) where law enforcement (that the left insist you rely on) are not readily available.

But, sure, you're pro-gun...

The humor appears to lost on you. Personally I think its hilarious to flip their own logic and ideals back at them. But to a certain extent I also think it's true. There are many under served commuities (not just rural) where law enforcement (that the left insist you rely on) are not readily available. It's a big flaw in their logic that can be argued and does make them consider alternative points of view.

But seriously if the pro 2a community cant learn to have civil discussions with their friends and neighbors about this stuff then we've lost. You have to learn how to have a civil debate when the opportunity is there.

It isn't "logic," it's nonsense garbly-gook. And "using it on them" is lost on them, they only understand that you are agreeing to their hijacking of the English language with "newspeak." For example, "Assault Weapon," or "High Capacity Magazine," etc. Using these terms is already shifting the goal posts and conceding victory to them.

Likewise, when you adopt and use their dumb ideas, like non-existent "white privilege" you've already lost the debate. The correct approach is to dispell their nonsense language, not adopt it. Call out their nonsense for what it is.

Secondly, I have extremely low sympathy for the groups you've identified who might routinely vote in their oppressive masters. They should educate themselves and stop voting against their interests. The reason for their high taxes are generally liberals. The reason for their inability to get a gun for defense is generally liberals. So stop voting for liberals and the problem will self- correct.

It isn't "logic," it's nonsense garbly-gook. And "using it on them" is lost on them, they only understand that you are agreeing to their hijacking of the English language with "newspeak." For example, "Assault Weapon," or "High Capacity Magazine," etc. Using these terms is already shifting the goal posts and conceding victory to them.

Likewise, when you adopt and use their dumb ideas, like non-existent "white privilege" you've already lost the debate. The correct approach is to dispell their nonsense language, not adopt it. Call out their nonsense for what it is.

Secondly, I have extremely low sympathy for the groups you've identified who might routinely vote in their oppressive masters. They should educate themselves and stop voting against their interests. The reason for their high taxes are generally liberals. The reason for their inability to get a gun for defense is generally liberals. So stop voting for liberals and the problem will self- correct.

Maybe, but I think we're on the losing side of the demographics. I think using familiar vocabulary helps them stay engaged so there is a chance they may listen.

Maybe, but I think we're on the losing side of the demographics. I think using familiar vocabulary helps them stay engaged so there is a chance they may listen.

Why do you think we're on the losing side of the demographics? Because the MSM told you that?

Also, who do you suppose it trying to make that occur? Pushing/pulling demographics in divisive ways thru illegal immigration, gender division, racial division, economic division, and creating socio economic problems which they falsely promise solutions which never occur. BTW, throwing away your vote helps them.

I think we're on the winning side of the demographics, but I acknowledge it's pretty close.

There are pro-gun gay organizations, massive growing pro-gun female organizations and movements, pro gun minority groups like blacks and hispanics, etc. During the LA riots the Asians defended their shops with guns.

Since the 1990s we've generally made a lot of ground:
* AWB enacted and then failed and was allowed to sunset.
* From most states with may issue concealed carry to most states with either shall issue or Constitutional carry, which has been a success.
* Gun control stats prove it has failed.
* Heller ruling that the 2A is a individual right.
* McDonald ruling that incorporates the 2A.
* Many lower court rulings in favor of gun rights.
* SCOTUS is generally a conservative majority.
* Gun ownership seems to be a very high percent and raw number of people.
* More women gun owners/carriers.
* Gun control has been generally a losing issue for Dims. They lost seats under Clinton & Obama after gun control pushes. Gore lost, Kerry lost, and Hillary lost and they were big on gun control.
* Bush and Trump won, and both were for gun rights. Trump had strong NRA support.

What have the DIMS done? They have gained ground in taking over media, education, entertainment, and THRU ELECTIONS taking over several states and consolidating their EC and voting populations. Why? Dumb voting patterns by "pro gun" people who don't vote or throw away their vote.

As long as we can get the DIMs out of power we continue to win on guns. But when folks like you throw away their vote on a unelectable candidate, it helps the DIMs.

Last Edited:
I think the older more conservative generation is dying. The younger generations are more urban and liberal. I think texas and Florida may flip to blue. I think the repubs will sell us out and there will be another amnesty for illegals and that will be the end of that. I think Trump is causing alot of damage to moderate swing voters than people admit and the left has a good chance of beating him all they need is Texas or Florida. I really hope I'm wrong.

Left ideology currently holds the press, Congress, the education system, and social media. For the most part that's check mate.

I suppose, if you're counting the millions of illegal votes she got in California, which I don't.
Without them she doesn't win the popular vote.
What really concerns me is this: In the primaries Hillary provably manipulated the electronic vote. In similar counties where things were close she obtained much wider statistically significant spreads in counties with electronic vote technology, than in those counties with hand count procedure. The Clintons are most probably guilty of the very worst sorts of things. Whether it's her and her cronies (Donna Brazile/Guccifer anybody?!) or the rest of the Democro-media complex, how can we be sure the vote is not subject to further violation?

I''m gonna just go ahead and say it: Far and away the simplest explanation - using the whole Occam's razor thing - is conspiracy to disarm the public. Neatly explaining all the weird side of this huge spat of mass shootings. You have to envision a rouge agency with some simple but effective mind control technology - not unheard of in the real academic world - preying on those who are already half way there to carry out their dirty work, and conducting a campaign to disarm America and the rest of the armed world public.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top