JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fear we lose every time one of these mass shootings happens. The DNC/media cartel take every opportunity to ram the message home. More people need to challenge the deception and one-sided reporting. Please read this. Get onto the comments of every online paper and start reporting the other side.

It's really a simple problem, "THEY" have all those billionaires bankrolling their message and what do we have?
"THEY" have the MSM in their hip pocket, Owning most outlets, so they control any message they want, WHAT CAN WE DO?
"THEY" control all the politicians ( Even when the politicians think they are the ones in control) and what do we have?
We don't have all those things, so how do we counter that?

As for the success of various initiatives...
I would say that :

Poor voter turn out...

Lack of research into the initiative...as in just let the "talking heads" on the TV tell me what or who to vote for...

Without getting too political ...folks getting tired of :
The choice of the lesser of two evils...its still a choice of evil....
Two extremes of the big two parties running the rest of the more moderate officials out or a "toe the party line or else" attitude...
Or
I know he is not pro gun , but....

Poorly written rebuttals in the voters pamphlet...

Lack of a positive gun and gun owners image in the media...

A lack of understanding of just how firearms work , how they are bought and sold and just what a bullet or shot will do , among most non gun people

All play a large role in the success of various initiatives and the loss of public consensus.
Andy

Polls are designed to drum up support FOR something or push people into DEFENDING something.

Pressure tactic and given poll questions, it easy to see how results can be INTERPRETED however you want.

It really doesnt matter if polls are cause or effect . I really do think the demographics have shifted over the tipping point. The entire concept of an inalienable right seems to be lost. Rights are now granted and taken by government or citizen initiatives. The question now is how do we win back a majority voting block in this environment? Or how do we win in court if we remain a minority? To win votes we have to win moderate Democrats over to a pro 2A side, at this point in time I'd say join the Democrat party and work it from the inside, the Republicans are done on the left coast.

"at this point in time I'd say join the Democrat party and work it from the inside"

NO!

Recruiting for them are you?

Bwaahahaha... no just pragmatic. Consider it more a trojan horse than joining the enemy. Been on the wet side for so long I know my guys dont win. If you're in a red district by all means keep it there.

Last Edited:
Even on this supposedly pro-2A forum, folks hate Trump, they hate the NRA, rationalize why they should continue to support their mossy backed anti 2A politician, and defend their choices to support businesses that have stabbed us in the back.

Gun owners are beating themselves while the anti's are patting themselves on the back with every little victory.

Even OFF told us we should not vote for Buehler. So, the other choice, Ms. Brown, remains our governor.

Yes, we are on the losing end of public consensus.

Even on this supposedly pro-2A forum, folks hate Trump, they hate the NRA, rationalize why they should continue....

So what's the purity test to be anointed pro 2A?

Sorry man there are alot of good reasons to be disgusted with Trump and the NRA. And having the additude that you must share all political convictions to be deemed worthy by the almighty keeper of the pro 2A button is killing us.

So what's the purity test to be anointed pro 2A?

Sorry man there are alot of good reasons to be disgusted with Trump and the NRA. And having the additude that you must share all political convictions to be deemed worthy by the almighty keeper of the pro 2A button is killing us.

There's no test. I just wish we could fix what's wrong and not always throw out the baby with the bath water. And although I'm always disgusted with compromises, I would still for example, vote for a Buehler over a Brown. And continuing my disgust with compromise, if it came to a final straw, I would vote for any B-rated candidate over any F-rated candidate.

And the other side celebrates when we bicker and air our own dirty laundry so publicly. We are very divided.

Last Edited:
From what I have seen and read, most Pills are done by Liberals. One of the things about Pills is that they can be :s0087:"Adjusted":s0087: by the people operating them.

I think President Trump is doing a great job or would you have preferred hillery?

I still like the NRA warts and all!!

I'm not giving in to the dem/commie party and their not-so-stealthy tactics...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top