JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
6.66 cents per round is good. Anything under 7 is good right now IMO.
Yep - we need to get over the past and face a new reality. I think .22 ammo was behind the inflation curve for longer than most other things were - and then finally caught up - faster than most of us expected.

Yep - we need to get over the past and face a new reality. I think .22 ammo was behind the inflation curve for longer than most other things were - and then finally caught up - faster than most of us expected.
I'm definitely behind the curve. I was just telling flopsweat that last time I bought 22s it was just under or exactly 4 cents a pop and I never got over that.
Now you all know what year I last bought 22 ammo... :D

OD...nice & thanks.

For folks close to Northwest Armory (Milleaukee/Tigard) they've had 39rd gen 2 Pmags black at $10 (limit 6) for a while now...dunno how much that have left.

Was up North earlier today doing some transfers, so popped into Northwest Armory Tigard location around 11.

Bought 30rd gen2 pmags at $10, but the limit was 5 (from 6)...so looks like they're inventory may be lowering.

Guilty for ripping someone off. I wasn't planning to sell anything when it happened, but someone asked to buy my 6920 for $2600. Couldn't turn that down so I sold it. Almost felt guilty...
Dang! If someone wants my Colt 6920 I'll sell it for $2,600!!!! Unfired and in the factory cardboard box:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top