JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw can't remember where but they are saying that gun prices are going to go up if you know who gets elected, how bad do you think it will be? Do you think that if she gets "emergency" bills passed they could sky rocket, could SHTF and all out civil war start, could it lead to martial law? I'm really concerned about how this is going to affect us all. Sorry was in hurry should have read "Go Up" After thought, if the bills call for confiscation I was just telling my wife what Sheriff is going to order to his deputies to confiscate guns? It has to lead to a conflict I think.

Last Edited:
the short answer is yes. people will lose their minds.
Yep. It's already started. Remember the shortage a few years ago when obummer wanted to get rid of high capacity magazines, and try to impose on the semiautomatic AR15s? You couldn't find one for months it seemed. Same for the Ammo.

And don't even mention 30 round capacity magazines. FLEW off the shelves! Everyone out. Could be found on auction sites for as much as $100 each.

Damn I wish I'd had more of those stocked up at the time.

Hillary still has to get through Congress and it won't be easy. You should be more worried about what the OR legislature has in store for us. If there is something you want or need, best get it now.

Hillary still has to get through Congress and it won't be easy. You should be more worried about what the OR legislature has in store for us. If there is something you want or need, best get it now.
I'll add to your comment, that if you're not a member of OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation) you need to join up before it's too late!

Post Sandy Hook.

image.jpg images hosting

I hear ya !I was telling me wife earlier, it's bad enough we live in a country that wants to take guns away but we live in a state as well that does. I can't believe we are talking about OR. CA, I would understand but OR. always has been a gun state and look what they are trying to do!

It won't go to martial law because most of the country will be very glad to have Hillary over the other POS that's running. Nothing will change for a few months - until February. We will turn into frogs in a pan of water. Most of us don't want to admit to it.

I am NOT a Hillary supporter here- but I do live in Portland. She is very popular in many parts of this country.

Again, Congress has to back any thing Kankles wants to push through, and she will not be in a position to even start until Feb at the very earliest, and even then, she still cannot get any thing through until she starts making Scotus appt's AND a case has to be brought before the court in order for something drastic to commence! Sure, Executive Orders can Fly off the desk, but it will still take the agencies and States to read it and then decide on how to act on it! Your STATE is the area that the Fight must be won or lost, and until you can get back control there, not much else you can do but stock up what you can, while you can! I think folks are a little smarter this time round, and we will not see the major spike's and we have several more months before any thing threatening can come about! THE CLOCK IS TICKING, BETTER GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW NOW!!!!

Are you relatively young and/or just getting into guns? Were you not around 2-3 years ago with Sandy Hook? We've seen ammo shelves emptied and extreme ammo shortage for almost two years before things got better. I saw Colt 6920 AR15's selling for $2500 - $3000. And people were paying it! Shelves were emptied of magazines and various accessories.

Yes this can happen again and worse. And there's a hell of a lot of damage Hildabeast could do without confiscation. Much will also depend on whether Dems take control of both houses or not. But I would expect her to make a significant move within her first hundred days. She'll try to take advantage of the momentum from winning.

So if there's anything you want/need, you should be buying it now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top