JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread started with a "What if Hillery wins and she's coming for my guns scenario"
My thought is that if you run out and purchase a bunch of stripped lowers right now, the stripped lowers are registered to you and an 80% isn't, no matter what it takes to make it into a usable lower.

I just saw can't remember where but they are saying that gun prices are going to go up if you know who gets elected, how bad do you think it will be? Do you think that if she gets "emergency" bills passed they could sky rocket, could SHTF and all out civil war start, could it lead to martial law? I'm really concerned about how this is going to affect us all. Sorry was in hurry should have read "Go Up" After thought, if the bills call for confiscation I was just telling my wife what Sheriff is going to order to his deputies to confiscate guns? It has to lead to a conflict I think.

No, gun control will be implemented in a gradual process, in incremental steps. Much like it has been done in California. That way, the public will never become provoked enough at any single point.

Mandatory gun registration will come before any guns are actually outlawed. The government needs to first know who has the guns, before they can come get them. A national database on gun owners will eventually be implemented, much like the database that a number of states already have ( and which both Oregon and Washington could implement too ).

I predict that ammunition is what is going to be targeted soon, on both the state and national level. Much like the ammunition controls that went into effect recently in California. No more direct online sales, and background checks becoming mandatory. I could easily see the price of ammo going up significantly.

Gun prices will definitely increase, though, if Hillary is able to make good on her campaign promise to repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which currently holds firearm makers not culpable for crimes committed with guns. If that law gets thrown out, then every firearm maker that has had one of their guns used in a crime is going to be sued by liberal attorneys with a most political agenda.

To do that, though, Democrats will need to seize control of both houses of the Congress. If that should happen, then gun rights will become toast here in America.

Yup, she will sue them out of existence. The majority of low info idiots will applaud it, because hey, they elected a lying criminal scumbag that is above the law, Congress will do exactly squat, because a lot of them are in cahoots with her,,,

Yup, she will sue them out of existence. The majority of low info idiots will applaud it, because hey, they elected a lying criminal scumbag that is above the law, Congress will do exactly squat, because a lot of them are in cahoots with her,,,

Well, the American Bar Association has endorsed Hillary for President. Personal injury lawyers across America are no doubt licking their chops at the thought of being able to sue gun makers for the crimes committed with weapons they have made.

Well, the American Bar Association has endorsed Hillary for President. Personal injury lawyers across America are no doubt licking their chops at the thought of being able to sue gun makers for the crimes committed with weapons they have made.

Funny that they endorse a disbarred? or at least an attorney no longer licensed to practice. Those bubblegumming, muthergumming, bubblegumming, liberal slime gumming dirtbags. Shakespeare was right..."First, let's hang all the lawyers!!!"

Brutus Out

Make sure your community gets out and votes for Trump - it's the ONLY way to preserve & protect our constitution.
trump.jpg

I just saw can't remember where but they are saying that gun prices are going to go up if you know who gets elected, how bad do you think it will be? Do you think that if she gets "emergency" bills passed they could sky rocket, could SHTF and all out civil war start, could it lead to martial law? I'm really concerned about how this is going to affect us all. Sorry was in hurry should have read "Go Up" After thought, if the bills call for confiscation I was just telling my wife what Sheriff is going to order to his deputies to confiscate guns? It has to lead to a conflict I think.
Stock up... I have...!:s0014: 100_7686.JPG

If Hilledibeast gets elected she will do her damnest to get everything from everybody but her friends. They'll still be allowed all the Machine Guns they want as long as they stay her friends!

Personally, I think we gun owners ourselves have set the doomsday scenario in motion by buying up and hoarding all the ammo a few years ago. Ask yourself this: when's the last time you took your kids out plinking with .22s? Have you done that religiously, or have you been saving up your ammo because it's too expensive and hard to replace? Now ask yourself this: if your kids don't shoot when they're young and it's cheap and fun, when do you think they will? All this paranoia has done, in my opinion, is create a several-year demographic gap in new shooters. If you don't have new shooters, you eventually won't have old shooters, and if your kids don't grow up shooting, they're infinitely less likely to want to do it as adults. If they don't have a connection to your guns (or their own) you won't have anyone to pass them along to - 2nd Amendment or no.

It happens after every mass shooting, it happened when Obama was elected (and he's been the greatest gun salesman of all time). It's happening on this board, with this very thread. How many of the commenters on here who are encouraging us to "stock up" are in the gun or ammo selling business? I'm betting it's more than one. Same thing will happen if Hillary is elected, and who's the biggest beneficiary? The gun and ammo companies, not we who want to maintain and secure the heritage and right of gun ownership.

If we truly want to pass this right along to our children, we must maintain the supply of ammo, especially the stuff used when people are first learning to shoot - .22, .223, etc. The more people who we can get involved in the shooting sports, the better our chances for fighting off any attempts to take that right away. Stop hoarding. Call out those who try to profit off fear and mark up their prices. And for the love of god stop thinking that websites like SHTF are anything but capitalists trying to scare you into giving them your money.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

Personally, I think we gun owners ourselves have set the doomsday scenario in motion by buying up and hoarding all the ammo a few years ago. Ask yourself this: when's the last time you took your kids out plinking with .22s? Have you done that religiously, or have you been saving up your ammo because it's too expensive and hard to replace? Now ask yourself this: if your kids don't shoot when they're young and it's cheap and fun, when do you think they will? All this paranoia has done, in my opinion, is create a several-year demographic gap in new shooters. If you don't have new shooters, you eventually won't have old shooters, and if your kids don't grow up shooting, they're infinitely less likely to want to do it as adults. If they don't have a connection to your guns (or their own) you won't have anyone to pass them along to - 2nd Amendment or no.

It happens after every mass shooting, it happened when Obama was elected (and he's been the greatest gun salesman of all time). It's happening on this board, with this very thread. How many of the commenters on here who are encouraging us to "stock up" are in the gun or ammo selling business? I'm betting it's more than one. Same thing will happen if Hillary is elected, and who's the biggest beneficiary? The gun and ammo companies, not we who want to maintain and secure the heritage and right of gun ownership.

If we truly want to pass this right along to our children, we must maintain the supply of ammo, especially the stuff used when people are first learning to shoot - .22, .223, etc. The more people who we can get involved in the shooting sports, the better our chances for fighting off any attempts to take that right away. Stop hoarding. Call out those who try to profit off fear and mark up their prices. And for the love of god stop thinking that websites like SHTF are anything but capitalists trying to scare you into giving them your money.

So your plan to have ammo is to not buy ammo? :s0146:

Genius! :D

But I wonder what the sheep are gona do? :s0153:

I am making a AR rifle and a AR pistol, and have 6 more Magazines inbound. I have bought this month two 45's, one 9, and waiting on another 45 and 380. Only the 9 is hi-cap though.

Buy a good knife, It will never run out of ammo. And by the way there is no if HRC wins, it's just how big. Does she carry the Senate and House on her coat tails ? :(

...Stop hoarding. Call out those who try to profit off fear and mark up their prices. And for the love of god stop thinking that websites like SHTF are anything but capitalists trying to scare you into giving them your money.

I agree with "useyourdagger" and those .223s in my photo above are my reloads that I produce myself and thus do not "clean out" the ammunition shelves at our local retailers. Sometimes, though, even the reloading components are hard to obtain when there are so many of us getting paranoid and buying up every thing in sight...! :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top