JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
From another forum:

"Shooter's been recognized from a protest in Camas Washington a day earlier. Identified by a black power fist tattoo and wearing the same clothing and soft armor vest. Still trying to figure out a name. From what we've gathered at this time and with a good bit of speculation: It appears he was with a group that was looking for a hit on a patriot all day/night. In fact he was caught on film pulling his gun one other time but hiding it again after deciding it wasn't a good opportunity. A scout spotted an isolated patriot walking down the sidewalk and called it in. Suspect jumps in a car, goes up a block or two, gets out, the scout points the guy out and says he's a Trumper, shooter asks "right here?" and then fires 2 shots and runs. Patriot lifts a can of OC spray and either manages to spray right as he was being shot or there are reports that the can was struck by one of the two bullets. The bullet struck him in the upper chest. He turned, ran a few steps, and then collapsed.

Antifa gathered in the park and I'd say 2/3 of them threw a huge celebration congratulating themselves, encouraging more of it, singing, dancing, etc. About 1/3 were scared ****less of retaliation and were running around discussing their escape plans and going into hiding."
IMO this information should be brought to light and have as many poeple researching it as possible to see if it 's true or not. If it is shown to be true, then that info. needs to be spread widely.

Well there it is! Positive proof from a well known respected media outlet!

All media has decreased pretenses of objectivity. The only way to piece together some objective version of the truth is finding either the direct contradictions or similarities between a wide variety of sources. No matter how distasteful some of their pretenses may be.

This guy has been identified by 4chan as the shooter.
OymlcMxl.jpg

4 Chan ID's shooter as a BLM "security guard". Sound familiar?

"Michael Reinoehl, 48, A Native Of Portland And Self-Proclaimed Security Guard For The Portland Rioters Appears To Be The Trigger Man

After collectively scouring the internet from footage from other riot incidents, citizen sleuths on 4chan managed to uncover what appears to be the shooter in last night's execution of a Patriot Prayer member and supporter of President Donald Trump. Below you will find the evidence collected by the anonymous image board that Nationalist Review found quite compelling. Among the exhibits are side-by-side photos, an upload from Reinoehl's Instagram in which he wears the same vest as the shooter, and an interview he recently published with Bloomberg explaining that he viewed himself as security for the riots."

1598806403510.png

Nearly two decades ago when I came here I found Portland interesting, eclectic and yes weird. Now it's a cesspool of violence, riots, looting, destruction, graffiti and shootings.
Three decades ago, Portland was a chithole with violence, drugs, gangs and gunplay. Coming from Detroit, I would drive to jobsites, get out, look around and recognize, "I don't want to be here after dark." When I lived at Tillamook and MLK, 2009-2011, there was prostitution and drug dealing on the block corner. Meth manufacturing at the end of the block.
I believe the "smoke' in the video was actually pepper spray the victim was using to try to defend himself. Looks like it originates from him and moves toward the shooter, just before the first shot.
Shooter crosses street, faces victim. Hear two gunshots about same time pepper spray starts to emanate from victim. Seems like a wild-west gunfight, but the dead man brought a spoon.
Don't bring bear spray to a gunfight would be the main takeaway from this. The second would be to not show up at a riot.

If I'm going to actively respond to a situation where there is open lawlessness and aggression by domestic terrorists, then I'm dang sure going to make sure there is a clear objective, moral superiority, and defensible positions. Wandering around a war zone and intermingling with the enemy and engaging in verbal exchanges seems stupid and dangerous to me.
Heroism often requires stupidity. Besides dead, is the victim stupid, a hero, or both.
After November, all bets are off.
I'll bet things get sporty.

A closer look -

I predict things are going to go down hill from here. This might be the shot that's heard all across the country because I see no turning back from either side.

Same Guy? Unusual last name.

That is excellent info. because if the murderer left his Gresham home and fled, he may be at his son's residence in baker county. Also the article gives a description of his vehicle, which he may or may not still have.

I noticed in all pictures the murderer is holding/favoring the arm he got shot in. That along with the bandage, black power tattoo on his neck, and same backpack is consistent pretty well throughout all the images and video. That is in addition to his face of course.

Same Guy? Unusual last name.

note to self: if I ever get a wild hair, it's ok to race on public highways, under the influence, endanger others and carry an unpermitted gun. They obviously will let you out to go off and do something else. No consequences for ones actions anymore. check.

note to self: if I ever get a wild hair, it's ok to race on public highways, under the influence, endanger others and carry an unpermitted gun. They obviously will let you out to go off and do something else. No consequences for ones actions anymore. check.
And it's not likely to get better if these idiots get their way. They want no police, no prisons. Why don't they just move to Mogadishu and they will have all that they want. No need to turn America into a lawless third world shothole.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews