JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That is excellent info. because if the murderer left his Gresham home and fled, he may be at his son's residence in baker county. Also the article gives a description of his vehicle, which he may or may not still have.

I did a tip through Crime Stoppers though imagine their sleuthing this now, but you never know. Feel free to contribute if you have unique, relevant information that may lead to capture and I can update the tip, or submit your own:

Last Edited:
48 year old father, 17 year old son and 11 year old daughter. marijuana in the vehicle, loaded firearm with no permit, speeding, no insurance, no drivers license, both impaired............What it must be like to grow up in a family when nobody in the family has ever grown up. Who can you look up to for an example. Can you imagine what the mother must be like........

Last Edited:
48 year old father, 17 year old son and 11 year old daughter. marijuana in the vehicle, loaded firearm with no permit, speeding, no insurance, no drivers license, both impaired............What it must be like to grow up in a family when nobody in the family has ever grown up. Who can you look up to for an example. Can you imagine what the mother must be like........
we are supposed to be tolerant and accepting of 'diverse' family backgrounds now.. tsk tsk

I did a tip through Crime Stoppers though imagine their sleuthing this now, but you never know. Feel free to contribute if you have unique, relevant information that may lead to capture and I can update the tip, or submit your own:

He's not listed as an inmate in Baker County. I can't believe they would let him go if he was under the influence, as well as carrying illegally. Is that what they do nowadays?

The Pages there snipped as of time of posting:

NR_Snip1.PNG NR_snip2.PNG NR_snip3.PNG NR_snip4.PNG NR_snip5.PNG NR_snip6.PNG

He's not listed as an inmate in Baker County. I can't believe they would let him go if he was under the influence, as well as carrying illegally. Is that what they do nowadays?
If you're a leftist, then yes. It's de rigueur...

And he's the self appointed security officer.... LMFAO :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

And he's the self appointed security officer.... LMFAO :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:
Yep if antifa gets their way and abolishes the police then this guy and the like (and worse probably) would be the police. Note that the Marquis Love, the jerk who kicked the guy unconscious, was also a "security" officer for BLM, complete with big SECURITY letters on his attire.

Last Edited:
Same Guy? Unusual last name.

Sounds like it, and he sounds like a great role model. Police have the gun -- his goose is cooked.

The father, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, recklessly endangering another person and unlawful possession of a firearm. He was also cited for driving while uninsured, driving while suspended, and for speeding.

His 17-year-old son, whose name was not listed in a police report, was charged with driving under the influence of marijuana and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Don't bring bear spray to a gunfight would be the main takeaway from this. The second would be to not show up at a riot.

If I'm going to actively respond to a situation where there is open lawlessness and aggression by domestic terrorists, then I'm dang sure going to make sure there is a clear objective, moral superiority, and defensible positions. Wandering around a war zone and intermingling with the enemy and engaging in verbal exchanges seems stupid and dangerous to me.

This is the last post that I'm going to read in this thread... it hits all the proper points and mirrors my sentiments exactly (thereby rendering it 100% correct).

Even with good video its almost impossible to tell the good guys from the bad guys... it's two undisciplined mobs with obvious agendas but no goals beyond melee.

You can count on me to defend myself, my family, and my country. But you can't count on me wading into a riot with no clear mission. Taking Portland (or any stricken city) can be done but it requires focus and discipline, not just balls and good intentions. It takes door-kickers, pipe-hitters, and DECISIVENESS action, not to mention overwhelming force and tactics... maybe several times. Ask anyone who's cleared insurgents in Afghanistan or Iraq about the Whack-A-Mole game that is asymmetric warfare.

This is a rumble, a doomed failure of a revolution by idiotic fascists... not the hill I'm going to voluntarily die on.

One of the scariest things in all this IMO is the reaction of the crowd. They label someone a "fascist" and then it's o.k. to kill them. They don't know anything about the victim or the situation other than the victim had a patriot prayer hat on. And they cheer that he is dead. It's really sickening.

With respect, I believe a taser to be a step up in force from bear spray, not an equal threat as you suggest.
Bear spray may temporarily blind you, but it will not immobilize you. A taser will shock your azz to the ground and paralyze you, as it's designed specifically to do so.
The two tools and methods have very different outcomes, in my opinion.

I think I feel that pepper spray should be considered deadly force because it incapacitates a person making it easier to beat, stab or kick them to death, but I do think you're right about the difference between spray and taser. Spray is not going to kill someone directly (it may cause a secondary injury, for example falling into traffic, but the spray itself is merely painful). Tasers have been known to kill -- they aren't non-lethal, they are less lethal. The same is true of fists and feet -- less lethal. If we look at it this way, pepper spray is at the very bottom of force options.

NOTE: a person with severe respiratory problems might actually die from pepper spray -- it's sort of similar to the tazer when it kills, it usually kills people with heart problems. What this means? I don't know.

Last Edited:
I think I feel that pepper spray should be considered deadly force because it incapacitates a person making it easier to beat, stab or kick them to death, but I do think you're right about the difference between spray and taser. Spray is not going to kill someone directly (it may cause a secondary injury, for example falling into traffic, but the spray itself is merely painful). Tasers have been known to kill -- they aren't non-lethal, they are less lethal. The same is true of fists and feet -- less lethal. If we look at it this way, pepper spray is at the very bottom of force options.

NOTE: a person with severe respiratory problems might actually die from pepper spray -- it's sort of similar to how the tazer when it kills, usually kills people with heart problems. What this means? I don't know.
I respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Pepper spray is one tool along a continuum with one end being verbal and the other end being lethal force. Just because he used pepper spray does not mean he intended to remove a gun from the Antifa guy and shoot him with it. Using pepper spray can be a simple defense to get out of a situation or to stop an attack. I do not consider it an offensive weapon and certainly not deadly force or even great bodily harm.

One of the scariest things in all this IMO is the reaction of the crowd. They label someone a "fascist" and then it's o.k. to kill them. They don't know anything about the victim or the situation other than the victim had a patriot prayer hat on. And they cheer that he is dead. It's really sickening.
They also apparently don't know the what the actual definition of "fascist" is.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads