JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Flopsweat

For officials with out a doubt. But for the common folk who watched the videos some are being told "oh watch these people savagely jump out and attack him." while others are being told "Look at these heroes trying to stop a mad man...or lad should say". and which ever vesion gets told the most is usually believed.

How much of this stuff would go away immediately if we elected a governor with a spine and he/she closed down PSU?
We would have to elect a person with a spine with the correct political ideas. Unfortunately, I think we are looking at government officials in the City and the State that have a fascist personality, psychopathic political types that obviously do not care for nor have empathy for the good and right thinking citizens of this state. I would suggest that the actions of these political types is fully consistent with their radical ideas to transform the usa not matter who gets hurt. I do not see an agreeable political compromise in the future. The officials are purposely not intervening in the aggressive social defiance from center to left but are willing to jump on center to right at every opportunity. These Pdx aggressors are the new brown bubblegums?

Much as I'd love to, I probably should apologize instead. I misread your meaning. Sorry about that.

4rdcbn.jpg

Portland citizens and businesses should sue the DA for damages in a class-action lawsuit since that clown is sanctioning the destruction of the city.
I 100% agree with this.
We NEED to hold them accountable. Either with legal action or mob rule on the other side, if our feckless legal system is so entirely broken.

Its time these judges also wake up and REALIZE they are REALLY pissing us off. They dont deserve a peaceful retirement.
I don't think heckling should be the norm in public. But if it comes to it, we need to impress upon them in any fashion to the point they finally get it.

Sad state of affairs indeed. Sucks its coming to this.

See here's the main problem. How far do we go before we start acting like the other side? Cause at that point we're just no better. Where is the line? and how thin can it get before we cross? See they act like a horde or mob. No real leaders just group going out and doing what they want as long as it's for their objective. What I think (now mind you this is only my opinion) we need is a sold group/team. we need a strong leader to follow and stand behind. someone that can speak up with out sounding like some third world thug. Someone that the common and avg. folks can relate to.

See here's the main problem. How far do we go before we start acting like the other side? Cause at that point we're just no better. Where is the line? and how thin can it get before we cross? See they act like a horde or mob. No real leaders just group going out and doing what they want as long as it's for their objective. What I think (now mind you this is only my opinion) we need is a sold group/team. we need a strong leader to follow and stand behind. someone that can speak up with out sounding like some third world thug. Someone that the common and avg. folks can relate to.
Duterte is interested

2018-02-21T025326Z_1_LYNXNPEE1K05J_RTROPTP_3_PHILIPPINES-DUTERTE.jpeg.jpg

Here's your leader.

4785EA72-201D-4B13-99F7-EEEE15DA0EE6.jpeg

Portland made their bed, let 'em lay in it.

This is what happens when elected officials 'tolerate' criminal behavior all the while punishing law-abiding citizens w/ more restrictive gun control laws.
Yeah i kinda agree with this. But we also need good states to start clamping down on "state to state immigration" and if you want to bail out they should reserve the right to deny you entry.

Idk im soo tired of this. Its hard to even talk about it. Feel like its sucking the life right out of me.

Yeah i kinda agree with this. But we also need good states to start clamping down on "state to state immigration" and if you want to bail out they should reserve the right to deny you entry.

Idk im soo tired of this. Its hard to even talk about it. Feel like its sucking the life right out of me.
Feels like real, fundamental change.
Our society is not the same today as it was a few years ago. And is sure to be different in other ways soon enough.
It's difficult to be open to change, but you should try. Who is resistant to change, is doomed to perish.
There's always a loophole to slip and slide if you watch for it.
Stay frosty my guy.

Feels like real, fundamental change.
Our society is not the same today as it was a few years ago. And is sure to be different in other ways soon enough.
It's difficult to be open to change, but you should try. Who is resistant to change, is doomed to perish.
There's always a loophole to slip and slide if you watch for it.
Stay frosty my guy

"those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

With the seemingly endless numbers of mobs doing as they like , with little or no consequence from law enforcement* or elected officials....
The forbearance shown by most of those who have been attacked or threatened by others is remarkable.

Sure there are always exceptions to the above...
I am simply saying that the restraint shown by most of those who have been attacked , mobbed , threatened , etc...Is something to consider.

Another thing to consider is :
A man is very dangerous when he feels that he has been backed into a corner , with no way out.
Rightly or wrongly , this may apply to many folks across America.

Or when a divide is sharp and deep that is also a issue.
As the old song "For What it's Worth" says :

"There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right , if everybody's wrong..."

And :
"A thousand people in the street...
Singing songs and they carrying signs...
Mostly say "Hooray for our side".

*Please note that this is not meant as a insult to law enforcement...they can only do as they are directed and are bound by policies and procedures , which may not be of their making.
Andy

I'm pretty sure that other states have been buying miscreants one-way bus tickets to Oregon w/ the state's message of "Send us your homeless, drug addicted drains on society. We will take you in and won't prosecute you for your petty crimes. Want to set up a homeless camp, stolen bicycle chop-shop, shooting gallery? Come right in. The honest hardworking tax-paying residents that are vested in the prosperity of their communities will be glad to foot the bill. Oh, and we'll also restrict the inalienable rights of those tax-payers to be able to lawfully defend themselves against violent crime. We'll demonize them and make them the criminals."

These are the fruits of the 'liberal tolerance' that we've been told to accept unless we want to be labeled as selfish and uncompassionate.

Oregon was such a better place to live when we had governors (like McCall/Atiyeh) and/or senator(s) (like Hatfield, Packwood) and the state-level power in Salem was much more balanced than it is now. Oregon used to pride itself on being fiercely independent; where the representatives of both sides of the aisle had a voice, and were also checked.

There was a time when it was so much easier burying transplant Californians out in the desert; before they finally over-ran us.

Last Edited:
@Flopsweat

For officials with out a doubt. But for the common folk who watched the videos some are being told "oh watch these people savagely jump out and attack him." while others are being told "Look at these heroes trying to stop a mad man...or lad should say". and which ever vesion gets told the most is usually believed.
The media also edits video to cast the "bad people", whoever that may be, in the worst light. Last night when I was looking for Nikolas Fernandez videos I notice that most of videos that gave the larger context had disappeared and most of the clips used by mainstream corporate media were the last 10-15 seconds or less when the shooting took place.

The media also edits video to cast the "bad people", whoever that may be, in the worst light. Last night when I was looking for Nikolas Fernandez videos I notice that most of videos that gave the larger context had disappeared and most of the clips used by mainstream corporate media were the last 10-15 seconds or less when the shooting took place.
Medias a joke now a days. Check this out The Left literally what's to make a "Director of truth/Reality Czar" to control what is said in the news.

Facebook's official policy is to ban anyone who praises, supports or represents militarized social movements. Guess who determines who's on the list? Well here's a clue: Antifa somehow is not on the list, but the basement geeks at QAnon apparently are.

Yep we live in times when a US representative can literally threaten a court of law with violence if they don't get the outcome they want and nothing will happen to them.

So, just hypothetically thinking here.....

Supposedly this happened in someone's neighborhood.

What's to stop a guy, on the other side of this fanaticism, from setting up behind someone's home or hidden away in the bushes, from lobbing some hot lead at these fools?

Can you imagine, these guys are "larping" and no one even has the balls to do something about it? If they had to deal with a sniper, what happens then? I would seriously think that the authorities probably won't be involved? Just pull back and snipe them, what's the problem with that???

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews