JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, just hypothetically thinking here.....

Supposedly this happened in someone's neighborhood.

What's to stop a guy, on the other side of this fanaticism, from setting up behind someone's home or hidden away in the bushes, from lobbing some hot lead at these fools?

Can you imagine, these guys are "larping" and no one even has the balls to do something about it? If they had to deal with a sniper, what happens then? I would seriously think that the authorities probably won't be involved? Just pull back and snipe them, what's the problem with that???
That's what you're supposed to do.

That's why they're out there, trying to draw fire. I doubt many of them realize this. The people pulling the strings of these puppets (muppets, actually)
Need martyrs.
The goal of the organizers is not going to be openly shared with the livestock on parade.

Lol we knew it was coming you remember in the other thread about Carry a sbr or other AR pistols.
And some one said WHY.
now you know why.

What's to stop a guy, on the other side of this fanaticism, from setting up behind someone's home or hidden away in the bushes, from lobbing some hot lead at these fools?

Can you imagine, these guys are "larping" and no one even has the balls to do something about it? If they had to deal with a sniper, what happens then? I would seriously think that the authorities probably won't be involved? Just pull back and snipe them, what's the problem with that???
If someone got sniped the logical end result would be anti-gun outrage, huge increased push for more gun laws, and more rioters carrying guns and wearing bullet proof vests.

This isn't the first time they dragged folks out of their car after stopping them for no reason.They have no permits or planned route. if they did, it would be safe to say most of these folks would never have went down this road And by shear coincidence its almost always old people. standing on the right pedal is probably the least of evils , once you stop and out of the car your at the mercy of a armed crowd , if you pull your gun ,you are the bad guy. even when justified. most everything these crowds do is illegal ,

Last Edited:
Cause at that point we're just no better.
I hear what your saying loud and clear. But what makes killing ever ok?
Like fighting for the liberty of your country like our founder did.

What makes us better IS FOR WHAT CAUSE we are fighting for.
Are you fighting for good or evil.

I don't like it anymore than any of you, its the absolute last thing ANY of us want.
But you reach a point where you have to fight for what's right in any way possible. Always use the most effective way, but sometimes i think your options are exhausted. I think we are reaching that point.

Just my .02

Yep we live in times when a US representative can literally threaten a court of law with violence if they don't get the outcome they want and nothing will happen to them.

Thank you. This highlights my quandary. Civil discourse and the legal system are totally 100% dead.
All we have is people in other peoples pockets.

If someone got sniped the logical end result would be anti-gun outrage, huge increased push for more gun laws, and more rioters carrying guns and wearing bullet proof vests.
Maybe if someone gets themselves "sniped" , we should consider the possibility of an agent provocateur?

Maybe during a heat wave this summer, when tempers are already ragged. A peripheral character is almost to be expected.
This will play perfectly in the grand scheme.

Unless they are actively killing people or you reasonably expect that the will try, you really don't have any business shooting at them. Do I wish them well? Not in the least. Do I want someone to snipe them? Not in the least.

That's what you're supposed to do.

That's why they're out there, trying to draw fire. I doubt many of them realize this. The people pulling the strings of these puppets (muppets, actually)
Need martyrs.
The goal of the organizers is not going to be openly shared with the livestock on parade.
Useful idiots we used to call them...

so where does this spiral stop? never? khumbia with a knife in your back?
This explains it better that I could:

n6tcRTIh.jpg

Lol drive your car don't stop for anyone or anything except a stop sign.
IF THEY DO GET YOUR CAR STOPPED .
GET OUT AND RUN.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GUN WITH YOU.
if they burn your car no big deal.
But if they chase you after you Abandoned your car.
Well then EVERYONE ONE CHASING YOU GETS 2 TO THE CHEST AND 1 TO THE FACE.
and that's how it should be.

That twitter feed is appalling. Lawless.

Two things IMO. Emotion prevents knowing what's going on around you; walking into a crowd then presenting and being blindsided. Second, the lack of police presence is allowing the escalation. Masked people pointing guns at people in daylight in public is escalation.

I'm stunned. And I've been following the marches and riots over the last yegeed, your meaning is useles.

Did you listen to the interview?
A good way for your story to get out is to tell it before you're dead.. to a massive audience.
Yes, I Iistened to whole thing. In that interview, he did say he was afraid he would be prosecuted and lose his business but I don't remembering him saying anything about ending up dead.

His story was already out there to a large audience in the form of the video.

Until it was made clear that he will not be prosecuted then anything else he had to say about the incident publicly should have been communicated through his lawyer. IMO, he shouldn't be prosecuted for that incident but by giving that interview I think he's only made it more likely that he will be prosecuted.

Pretty much every self-defense attorney advises their clients to clam up--don't talk to LE or the media on your own, if at all. It's good advice.

I hear what your saying loud and clear. But what makes killing ever ok?
Like fighting for the liberty of your country like our founder did.

What makes us better IS FOR WHAT CAUSE we are fighting for.
Are you fighting for good or evil.
Who gets to decide who is fighting for good or evil? I don't have any doubt that antifa and BLM crowd are certain they are on the side of the angels and their opponents are evil.

My point isn't that there is no difference between good and evil but that merely invoking the dichotomy doesn't advance the discussion unless both sides agree on a neutral arbiter. Sadly, that arbiter is usually government and the US government at all levels along with the media and Big Tech has tacitly, if not explicitly, signalled that antifa and BLM are the good guys.

Who gets to decide who is fighting for good or evil?
who says you have to "pick a side"?
Just fight for what's right.
Correction: what you feel is right.
And no one "gets to decide" i don't believe in fairy tales.

I think there's something wrong if you think they are EVER going to come to the table in good faith. It is EXACTLY like bartering with N.Korea, China or Russia. (Pretty ironic isn't it)

You may think im being cynical. I think im just being real.

Last Edited:
Yes, I Iistened to whole thing. In that interview, he did say he was afraid he would be prosecuted and lose his business but I don't remembering him saying anything about ending up dead.

His story was already out there to a large audience in the form of the video.

Until it was made clear that he will not be prosecuted then anything else he had to say about the incident publicly should have been communicated through his lawyer. IMO, he shouldn't be prosecuted for that incident but by giving that interview I think he's only made it more likely that he will be prosecuted.

Pretty much every self-defense attorney advises their clients to clam up--don't talk to LE or the media on your own, if at all. It's good advice.
He said he was afraid for his life going forward. If you think you are going to die it's probably a good idea to do what you can before that.

who says you have to "pick a side"?
Just fight for what's right.

I think there's something wrong if you think they are EVER going to come to the table in good faith. It is EXACTLY like bartering with N.Korea, China or Russia. (Pretty ironic isn't it)

You may think im being cynical. I think im just being real.
I'm just being real when I say that, in my experience, everyone thinks they're fighting for what is right or at least mouth the words. So telling someone to fight for what's right is not terribly objectionable but it's not very helpful either.

I don't think I said I did or did not say I expected anyone "to come to the table in good faith". However, short of civil war, it seems that's exactly what everyone should hope and work for. It's what our Constitutional order is founded upon. That doesn't mean we should be naive but neither should we be so cynical that we foreclose the possibility of good faith by everyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top