JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Problem with common folk organizing in Pdx (speaking only of Pdx) is the entire police force, DA, local government, and even the governor are 100% geared up and ready to use all their resources against you. While law is suspended for protest and riots on the left, anything considered right, or anti protest, receives he maximum punishment under the law. It is just the on the ground reality right now unfortunately.

That is not true in other areas such as smaller rural towns like estacada from what I have been told (excluding Seattle or similar I would think but I don't know much about situation in Salem, Eugene, etc maybe they are similar To Pdx I don't know).
Proud Boys and the right movement has been hammered with court actions and such.

However, again. Common people getting involved in the other side and then exposing this is the only way things are done.

Holding everything in your own world never works. You gotta wander over to the other side and affect change there.

I'm not a fan of bad cops. Who is? We all think corruption needs to be addressed.

We are all more alike than we all think.

Until you come across the true crazies. That think laws shouldn't apply. Robbery and violence are a way of life.

Then that's why we have prison. And the court system. Which has failed Oregon and needs reforms.

But show me a better system? I'll wait. And there is no reason for the destruction of law and the only system that has worked.

And hear about what's really going down.

Follow the money. The insurance fraud. The funding.

That was some breaking bad money laundering. No joke. Why isn't the funding being followed?

They went underground and this is a coordinated operation and offensive.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top