JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed.
But i think it was abundantly clear to our founders that here in lies the VERY heart of democracy and freedom:
The tree of liberty is fertilized with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

What that means to me is that society always goes through cycles where people forget why they OWE it to each other to have civil discourse.
This always repeats with one side or the other (or both) growing apart in ideals. Then war breaks out and you literally fight physically (and passionately) for your beliefs and ideals.
It happens in every society i know of. Im sure our founders knew this too.
It should be common knowledge.

I think guns should be a common open sight in public (not concealed but also as unlicensed concealed carry) as a reminder at every moment that being civil is FAR better than all our confrontation and torment.
Who wants that?

People lack the very basic sense to figure this out though. My rights don't end where your feelings begin. Period.
If you cant respect this than prepare to have the same done to you.
That's where we are..
Expect the same done to you.

Last Edited:
The problem right now is worst then some like to think. Civil War is almost impossible and if did happen it would be chaos like never before. We are in a climate that has never been before. This isn't like the north or south, or Ireland, or even Germany. It can not be broken down in to race, Neighborhoods, or territories. This is not like Russia with an over night take over then purge. Both side are on the look out. This goes all the way down to households. How do you fight your parents, or brother or sister.

The problem right now is worst then some like to think. Civil War is almost impossible and if did happen it would be chaos like never before. We are in a climate that has never been before. This isn't like the north or south, or Ireland, or even Germany. It can not be broken down in to race, Neighborhoods, or territories. This is not like Russia with an over night take over then purge. Both side are on the look out. This goes all the way down to households. How do you fight your parents, or brother or sister.
Granny Clampett used a skillet.

Im sure these exact same things said during the first one.
Doesn't mean it wont happen.

And if it did im 100% positive at least one or several dictator nations would use it to their advantage and try something.
It would be like a world war but on our soil this time. And im sure all the other nations would probably stand around and watch even though we've saved their bacon dozens of times.

In the first civil war brothers faught against brothers and uncles and cousins .

That would be a big mistake on their part. There is only one thing that brings Americans together and thats an outside threat. Heck 9/11 made the bloods and crips do a peace treaty. The problem as Americans is when we don't have a true threat we turn inward and turn on each other. As sad as it is to say Americans love conflict we thrive on it. So if there is no outside source we make one inside.

The problem as Americans is when we don't have a true threat we turn inward and turn on each other. As sad as it is to say Americans love conflict we thrive on it.
Um... I don't even know where to start with this. Suffice to say this sounds like bait to me!
If you don't see multiple threads you need to look around. Do some research, put your ear to the ground.

And i don't think Americans inherently LIKE conflict (well ok maybe the ones watching 'spring back in the day)
And im talking by in large. There's obviously meat heads that do.
But i think people have largely been turned on each other by government, media and academia. They are being force fed BS lies from the time they are young because people dont have the time to raise their own kids.

Corperations and business demand Americans live a hectic lifestyle which inflames the issue. It also ensures they mostly dont have time to teach and train their own kids. Allowing the academic "programming" to brainwash our kids. Media continues the BS lies after they graduate. People are too numb to face the cold hard facts of life.

They are all taught about fairy tales of equality and fairness. Idk when i was raised. I was always told life wasn't fair. It is what you make of it. No one will make you successful but yourself. Etc.

Another "yuge" factor is our goverment consistently failing the common people.
The left talks about the top % or whatever, why arent they irate about the government constantly bailing them out. Look at the college loan bubble. Loans are given out and granted by Fanny Mae. which the gov. Took control of years ago. So its basically already our gov giving out more money. Now they want to be played back. The best way to do that is print mire fiat money and basically steal from the people to pay THEMSELVES back.
The LENDERS need to go to jail. They shouldn't be giving away free money. Never should have.
100% should NOT be giving out money so these idiots can get poli sci degrees like my sister did. Plain and simple. Thats a worthless degree.

I listened to the man's interview that someone put up here.

Thank you for putting up that radio show link.

JOE with LARS.

Whether you think that JOE should have spoken to LARS or not... you really NEED TO LISTEN to this show in my opinion.

Whether you think that JOE should have done x, y or z or NOT... you really should listen to this radio show clip.

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
Agreed.
But i think it was abundantly clear to our founders that here in lies the VERY heart of democracy and freedom:
The tree of liberty is fertilized with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

What that means to me is that society always goes through cycles where people forget why they OWE it to each other to have civil discourse.
This always repeats with one side or the other (or both) growing apart in ideals. Then war breaks out and you literally fight physically (and passionately) for your beliefs and ideals.
It happens in every society i know of. Im sure our founders knew this too.
It should be common knowledge.

I think guns should be a common open sight in public (not concealed but also as unlicensed concealed carry) as a reminder at every moment that being civil is FAR better than all our confrontation and torment.
Who wants that?

People lack the very basic sense to figure this out though. My rights don't end where your feelings begin. Period.
If you cant respect this than prepare to have the same done to you.
That's where we are..
Expect the same done to you.

A couple of things.

IMO ignorance of history and facts, coupled to human nature causes the biggest stumblings of a civil society.

Second would be the intentionally misrepresented history and false narratives to achieve a predetermined outcome through manipulation of elements of society.

Just a pet peave perhaps, but the Founders considered Democracy to be essentially 'Mob Rule'. The system they bequeathed us was actually designed to prevent both Regency and Democracy. Toward that end the whole construct of the system they initiated had 3 goals.

1. To create and maintain a political system with enough internal tension to keep any individual or group from achieving despotism or mob rule.

2. To build a Federation of States that was strong enough to defend against foreign powers, yet retain the individuality and sovereignty of each while still ensuring commerce domestic and foreign.

3. To institute a legal system that provides Justice while preserving the Rule of Law and the Federation, while simultaneously protecting each Individual's Human Rights and the Collective States Rights.

My point, I wish entities would stop the false narrative that we have a Democracy or that it is an admirable goal. We ought to at least stop that falsehood.

Some may say a Pet Peave, but if our goals are actually those of the Founders we should not fall into the various language traps laid by the enemies of Justice and Liberty. Especially one so fundamental, so...

Death to all Tyrants, including the Mob.

Long live the Republic. Peace, Out.

My apologies if this is a duplicate. More complete video at https://www.bubblegumute.com/video/fJiUJ2uRBeD0/

At one point it appears that cooler heads in the crowd stepped in and got the guy in the pickup moving and on his way. It appears he was in the clear when he bailed out of the truck and went after someone in the crowd.

Damnitt guy...just get out of there.

As posted in the other thread, this article provides a lot more specific details of the event, including the victim's account:

My apologies if this is a duplicate. More complete video at https://www.bubblegumute.com/video/fJiUJ2uRBeD0/

At one point it appears that cooler heads in the crowd stepped in and got the guy in the pickup moving and on his way. It appears he was in the clear when he bailed out of the truck and went after someone in the crowd.

Damnitt guy...just get out of there.
At that point his right to SD is probably in question, particularly if his next move is to escalate a confrontation. Hanging around is probably OK, jumping out and re-starting the fray, not so much.

IANAL.

Fake news, the Antifa aren't allowed to carry a loaded firearm without an Oregon CHL thanks to the idiots in charge of Portland, those were probably airsoft. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure open carry is illegal in Multnomah Cty. w/o a CHL.
It is illegal to open carry a LOADED firearm in Portland without a CHL. At least this one guy in the video does not appear to be loaded (no magazine).

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 09.08.45.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top