JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One man had a plan
It's frustrating that they put in stuff about his diagnosis without explanation. Suppose he has PTSD; quite often, it can manifest symptoms similar to ADHD and Bipolar disorder. They used to use medication for Bipolar to help with PTSD. It pisses me off that they treat veterans this way. Some gave all; all gave some. It sounds like he gave quite a bit. I'm not defending his actions or statements; I'm just trying to be compassionate to a fellow veteran.

Trapped in his car while the mob ripped him out and disarmed him

Worst part reports of the mob open carrying firearms are reported.

But you don't have much of a choice when your blocked in and they break windows and rip you out. What are you going to do?

Sad day for him and the entire community.

There's the easy choice to defend yourself. The guy clearly was carrying a talisman.

See alternative choice below:

"pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop"

(eject mag, insert new mag)

If there was anyone left being a problem, repeat.

There's the easy choice to defend yourself. The guy clearly was carrying a talisman.

I don't see you carrying enough ammo. And by all means go ahead go down there get into a gun fight with an angry mob and let me know how it turns out.

Sounds like you're the savior of Portland if you can pull this off.

However I doubt the media will do more than paint you a mass murderer and with that post make it first degree murder.

Sucks. But what are you going to do? Open fire on a crowd. Some of whom are carrying firearms....

Worst choice ever. Morally legally and of course personally.

Wish it wasn't that way.

Trapped in his car while the mob ripped him out and disarmed him

Worst part reports of the mob open carrying firearms are reported.

But you don't have much of a choice when your blocked in and they break windows and rip you out. What are you going to do?

Sad day for him and the entire community.
You hit the gas and get out of there before the ripped out of vehicle part starts. Always have locked doors. If mashing the pedal is not possible due to traffic jams, window smashing and out of vehicle yanking is imminent, start shooting. They're clearly planning to bubblegum you up and/or kill you.

I don't see you carrying enough ammo. And by all means go ahead go down there get into a gun fight with an angry mob and let me know how it turns out.

However I doubt the media will do more than paint you a mass murderer and with that post make it first degree murder.

Sucks. But what are you going to do? Open fire on a crowd. Some of whom are carrying firearms....

Wish it wasn't that way.
You might as well roll over and give them permission to access your female relatives, too. Just leave the gun at home and await your curb stomping with that "what are you gonna do?" Attitude.

We all wish it wasn't this way. But it is.

Wish it wasn't that way.

You are (in my opinion) mistakingly assuming that after you plug the first 1 or 2 cockroaches that the rest of them won't scatter. The reason why these people are so bold is not because they are brave, it is because they are nearly 100% confident no harm will come to them. Once that delusion is shattered, reality sets in.

Not to mention, the accelerator works even if there are people in front of the car. Physics matters, people will move or they will be moved.

Allowing yourself to be man-handled by the crowd is not an option.

88033146-daaa-41bb-aac0-1db5d0afcc70.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

Half joke, half legit curiosity.

Would this be a decent crowd stand-off option?

Andy Ngo has the video shared on his twitter.

Surrounded by armed people with limited mobility of your vehicle. What do you do?

My suggestion: NOT what this dude did. Don't get out if you can help it. Don't brandish your handgun by putting it down then picking it up off the side of your truck. And FFS, don't draw on one target while SURROUNDED by hostiles thinking you're going to make them scurry like rats because you're willing to draw a pistol against people armed with rifles.

I hope this wasn't anyone from the forum.

That did not work out so well for Nikolas Fernandez in Seattle. The guy was just trying to get to work when he turned down the wrong street and got swamped.

The press and DA accused him of driving towards the crowd and the jackass who tried to rip him out of his car was called a hero and rewarded with a $250,000 gofundme.

That did not work out so well for Nikolas Fernandez in Seattle. The guy was just trying to get to work when he turned down the wrong street and got swamped.

The press and DA accused him of driving towards the crowd and the jackass who tried to rip him out of his car was called a hero and rewarded with a $250,000 gofundme.

I hope that oaf who got shot in the arm sticks that quarter of a million dollars in the same arm and ODs.
Better yet, have a quarter million dollar crack party for antifagg/BLegghM leadership and maybe they'll start beating each other to death. Peace

If I recall, that individual had his window open. The window should be up and the door should be closed and locked. If they breach the window to pull you out of your car, clearly they are potential deadly threat because they have already shown violent intent by breaking the window to get to you. Besides, if I were DT, I'd be happy to go in reverse as much as forward, all bets are off when the dumbest people in society are rioting.

In any case, the first mistake is spending any time in the metro locations, downtown can burn for all I care, anyone who has any moral character should abandon it entirely and let the left eat themselves.

That twitter feed is appalling. Lawless.

Two things IMO. Emotion prevents knowing what's going on around you; walking into a crowd then presenting and being blindsided. Second, the lack of police presence is allowing the escalation. Masked people pointing guns at people in daylight in public is escalation.

I'm stunned. And I've been following the marches and riots over the last year.
The biggest lesson i've learned over last year is that there needs to be way MORE law enforcement; especially some sort of surge capacity. Portland is a bubblegumhole and i'm looking to leave.

This whole thing was wrong on so many levels. Really horrible. Best to not even be there but if you are, I have said it before. That nobody I know, or have ever heard talking about surviving a gun fight; has ever said, "Gee I wish I didn't have so much ammo with me."

When in Full On Crazyland I am carrying 65 rounds. 18 in the P-09 and a 17 in my front cargo pocket, and 2 15 rounders in the belt carrier. There are 2 10 rounders in the console in the rig just in case. Counting those 2 magazines I am good for 85.

If I am working in 'Don't let the Sun Set on your A$$ Here!' Country, I carry a 357 belly gun in my coat pocket too.

In this tragic situation I really would have started by trying to leave first. Even at the expense of running folks over. The firearm is the very last resort for me. If I have to pull it I am ready to use it. I just try to plan ahead, and I bring enough ammo for the worst case scenarios.

Worst case is really rare so far in America. That may likely change. A long extended gun fight is over in less than 10 seconds, most are over in a few. Often displaying the firearm is enough to chill the situation. For me 2 different times it was.

Last Edited:
This whole thing was wrong on so many levels. Really horrible. Best to not even be there but if you are, I have said it before. That nobody I know, or have ever heard talking about surviving a gun fight; has ever said, "Gee I wish I didn't have so much ammo with me."

When in Full On Crazyland I am carrying 65 rounds. 18 in the P-09 and a 17 in my front cargo pocket, and 2 15 rounders in the belt carrier. There are 2 10 rounders in the console in the rig just in case. Counting those 2 magazines I am good for 85.

If I am working in 'Don't let the Sun Set on your A$$ Here!' Country, I carry a 357 belly gun in my coat pocket too.

In this tragic situation I really would have started by trying to leave first. Even at the expense of running folks over. The firearm is the very last resort for me. If I have to pull it I am ready to use it. I just try to plan ahead, and I bring enough ammo for the worst case scenarios.

Worst case is really rare so far in America. That may likely change. An long extended gun fight is over in less than 10 seconds, most are over in a few. Often displaying the firearm is enough to chill the situation. For me 2 different times it was.

For me as well. 1 time I've unholstered, situation slowed way down and needing to use it didn't happen as a result.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top