JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have nothing to lose then go ahead and go exercise your right to freely navigate our public streets. I will applaud your determination no matter how many bugs end up on your grill. Just realize it will probably be your last drive as a free man.

If you must navigate through one of these areas carry one of these on your passenger seat. Ask the mob to clear a path for you. You might be surprised at how they accommodate your request.

911dpWGdFpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

For extra credit throw one of these liver models on ice in the cooler.

Syndaver-Synthetic-Organs-Spleen.jpg

Edit: or keep your 1911 in the cooler in case they want see the organ.

Edit #2: feel free to try this next time you get pulled over for speeding. Let me know how it works out.

Last Edited:
The goal of these mobs is to get attention. They know they can get more attention by having drivers plow through the mobs. They will do whatever is necessary to provoke the driver in to driving through the mobs. That also gives them justification (in their minds) to escalate the violence. We should do whatever is necessary not to deny them those opportunities.

Last Edited:

Andy Ngo has the video shared on his twitter.

Surrounded by armed people with limited mobility of your vehicle. What do you do?

My suggestion: NOT what this dude did. Don't get out if you can help it. Don't brandish your handgun by putting it down then picking it up off the side of your truck. And FFS, don't draw on one target while SURROUNDED by hostiles thinking you're going to make them scurry like rats because you're willing to draw a pistol against people armed with rifles.

I hope this wasn't anyone from the forum.
Park it. Hazard lights on.

Fake news, the Antifa aren't allowed to carry a loaded firearm without an Oregon CHL thanks to the idiots in charge of Portland, those were probably airsoft. :rolleyes:

I had enough a while ago. Then as I started taking trips way far out in the country (not Bachelor or Hood) I found amazing terrain, rivers, lakes, sunshine, schools with only a few students, and People who Care about one another!

I imagine we are coming to a lawless balance.

good decision in hindsight driver would have been killed. Ken hackthorn might be a different story. Yeah

Pretty sure open carry is illegal in Multnomah Cty. w/o a CHL. I suppose some of the PANTIFAs could have one, but I also suspect many of them would have criminal records prohibiting them from obtaining a permit.

I would use my gun to prevent someone from stealing my gun. I'd have articulable reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm.

Yep. And no one should be surprised if more than a couple of them are former enlisted/infantry or other. It's not like military is only full of freedom loving conservatives.
Actually yes. Scary thing is alot of them are "training"

Let's go for the sergeant of arms for the Eugene and pizza chapter who got into a gunfight with police with his child in proximity at the front door of the school?

Which then led to the pipe bomb being discovered next to Eugene Police department.

Escalation is absolutely insane. Waving guns at individuals.

And what I see is definitely antifa feeling old enough to kidnap individuals and perform traffic stops...

Honestly where is the law in the city?

And now with the group openly displaying weapons that forces police officers to keep their distance.

Actually yes. Scary thing is alot of them are "training"

Let's go for the sergeant of arms for the Eugene and pizza chapter who got into a gunfight with police with his child in proximity at the front door of the school?

Which then led to the pipe bomb being discovered next to Eugene Police department.

Escalation is absolutely insane. Waving guns at individuals.

And what I see is definitely antifa feeling old enough to kidnap individuals and perform traffic stops...

Honestly where is the law in the city?

And now with the group openly displaying weapons that forces police officers to keep their distance.
Many will be equally outfitted too including body armor. The commies didn't take over other countries of Europe with a bunch homeless drug addicated nerds. The scary part is that as the Antifa movement escalates their activites they seem to be getting more normal looking people in their ranks.

Many will be equally outfitted too including body armor. The commies didn't take over other countries of Europe with a bunch homeless drug addicated nerds. The scary part is that as the Antifa movement escalates their activites they seem to be getting more normal looking people in their ranks.
Outfitted...

Poorly.

However not as badly as the navy seal that tried to bomb their meetings.

And yep expect body armor and other gear.

One kid flashed a Benchmade 51 butterfly knife at officers.

Multiple guns have been recovered. Including stolen guns. Multiple weapons are seized.

Hate to say it but the Portland cops that stayed? That's heart. I'm all for reform but we need to start in the corrections and the court system first.

And with the crime? Last thing I want defunded is the police.

In the past year I've watched many crimes that take place.

Had vandalism happen and they won't prosecute the guy. They are too behind to catch up. That is the district attorney and courts...

With the murder last year? And the clear aggression and push to overthrow the Portland mayor? Why isn't this being acted upon?

And why is this being seen as a chance at being a vigilante by those who do not know the repercussions of such actions.

Come on, man, I can only clutch my pearls so hard!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top