JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unless you're getting ready for a colonoscopy. In that case, it's better than having to drink that gallon jug.

People like that need to be put down. There is no excuse for that violent insanity.
You have to admit there is clear female privilege when it comes to the judicial system. 7 years for slashing a persons throat with a likelihood of early release.

Had a male done this, the charges would have been much more. 7 GD years for slashing a persons throat.. and over fast food of all things.

Dang, I just ate at Taco Bell yesterday. The two bean burritos tasted like crap. My old bozz got the runs every time he ate there, but I seem to have a cast iron stomach.

What is it with fast food places being the place that experiences such violence over simple frustrations? What is wrong with people???

Dang, I just ate at Taco Bell yesterday. The two bean burritos tasted like crap. My old bozz got the runs every time he ate there, but I seem to have a cast iron stomach.

What is it with fast food places being the place that experiences such violence over simple frustrations? What is wrong with people???
If there was a Waffle House that served free hugs I'd keep on driving.

Unless you're getting ready for a colonoscopy. In that case, it's better than having to drink that gallon jug.

I'd rather drink GoLightly than eat Taco Bell.

But taco bell ia a good gut cleaner and they have baja blast!!

I normally just go to fill up a empty jug full of baja blast once in awhile. Fountain objectively beats bottled tbh.:confused:

We should all download that clip to show our "What do YOU need a gun for?" friends.

Imma go WAAAAYYYYY out on a limb and guess that this is not the first time that the assailant has been a person that interacts with law enforcement. I will double down and guess that if she had been properly sentenced for prior bad actions the victim here would not be wearing a beard he doesn't like to cover the battle scars he shouldn't have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top