JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surprise Stab and run. 7yrs is not enough for that, way way too little.

Maybe it's just me but I think if the attacker is retreating thats a no-shoot scenario for justification. One's pride may want to shoot but if they are fleeing, and the threat is no longer there and you pull the trigger, there might be another trial.

Holy she-it! Crazy people out there!

Anyone find it odd about the camera person simply waiting?!

She was berating the Taco Bell employees about not getting their food fast enough. The manager told her to leave. She kept swearing at the employees. The man was waiting with his wife for their food and told her to "Zip it". That is why someone else had their phone out and was recording.

For the offense of being put in her place, she decided that he deserved to be killed or permanently maimed. She went back out the car, had her man ready to make the get away, then came back in and slashed the man waiting for his food. Premeditated attempted murder. The getaway driver nearly hit someone else as he sped out of the parking lot.

But Oregon Live thought the most important thing to put in the headline was the fact that she was a Mother.

So how may seconds before shooting in self defense becomes retribution if you are attacked?

Surprise Stab and run. 7yrs is not enough for that, way way too little.

Maybe it's just me but I think if the attacker is retreating thats a no-shoot scenario for justification. One's pride may want to shoot but if they are fleeing, and the threat is no longer there and you pull the trigger, there might be another trial.

Isn't she still a threat to other people while she is still in the store?

Tuesday

Slashed throat is nothing. Wait until you see what the food does to your @$$ hole

Spending a lot of time in the prison shower???

So how may seconds before shooting in self defense becomes retribution if you are attacked?

I'm thinkin once the attacker has turned their back to you and run, it is no longer self defense.

Watching the vid, she is out of there before somebody could draw and shoot. Maybe coulda clotheslined her if standing in the perfect spot. That's why I mentioned the parking lot, that would be where any further danger was to others since she was so quick. But I guess the getaway car was right there, so it's not like she was threatening others, tho she poses an active threat until she is gone from the scene.

Before the attack and you see and have time to draw and accurately defend 100% different story in my mind thinking to stay alive and out of jail.

But QCB with a knife attacker 2' from you and closing, drawing is the last thing to do. Block that knife and gain distance, then draw if you can. You don't want to be the guy with a life-threating cut bleeding out with a gun in your hand you then drop it to stop the bleeding. Now your firearm is no longer in your control. That makes a bad situation even worse.

Not if she is clearly fleeing the store. Stay out of her way and let the threat leave.

Cops shoot buggers that drove just a little too close to them and are driving away all the time.

Cops shot when someone they think they are trying to run them over, that is a pre thing. As for shooting at cars fleeing the scene? I think that is mostly a movie thing. Every situation is different but one has to be ready to accept the consequences when you're going to use leathel force. I carry to protect myself and my family, this includes keeping me from going to jail.

Before the attack and you see and have time to draw and accurately defend 100% different story in my mind thinking to stay alive and out of jail.

But QCB with a knife attacker 2' from you and closing, drawing is the last thing to do. Block that knife and gain distance, then draw if you can. You don't want to be the guy with a life-threating cut bleeding out with a gun in your hand you then drop it to stop the bleeding. Now your firearm is no longer in your control. That makes a bad situation even worse.

Not if she is clearly fleeing the store. Stay out of her way and let the threat leave.

Cops shot when someone they think they are trying to run them over, that is a pre thing. As for shooting at cars fleeing the scene? I think that is mostly a movie thing. Every situation is different but one has to be ready to accept the consequences when you're going to use leathel force. I carry to protect myself and my family, this includes keeping me from going to jail.
Yep, attempted murder fleeing the scene.. in that case, presently armed with a vehicle.

So your answer to with a surprise attack like this, at what point could you legally shoot is either:

A) Never, take it like a man, or

B) Only during the attack so you would need to have had your finger already on the trigger.

Heck you all were willing to give Michael Drejka five seconds after being pushed, apparent that extra second needed for him to process was one too many.

How badly wounded was the man?

Anyone know?

She cut him from his left earlobe down to his Adam's apple. It bled a lot, just not deep enough to reach the artery. It left a huge scar and I am sure nerve damage resulting in numbness on that side of his face.

If she had actually killed the guy I am sure that Oregon would have given her a whole SIX YEARS for manslaughter instead of her current term of SEVEN YEARS

Crazy fat cow. No skills no job, just a burden on society. Her bastard children will likely be the same. She should be dropped in a vat and converted into diesel fuel. Fat burns.

That's the plan. Reality may differ, but it starts with a plan!
That's some profound shjt right there. Seriously. Fits countless situations where I see people paralyzed with indecision and dire circumstances, crying about how things never go their way (whatever that is). I'm going to steal it and use it as my own.

Last Edited:
While that lady is a total psycho and should be locked up, that guy could have been a lot more aware of his surroundings.

If you use the color awareness codes, He appears to be in " white", when he should have been in orange or red.

A lesson to all to be in condition yellow not white when in public. I'm not saying victim is to blame in the slightest, but that could have been avoided if he was paying more attention. I agree with others too bad he or others weren't carrying.

Here is s reminder of the four color awareness states. I think "absorbed in your phone" is the most common "white" activity.

Last Edited:
Strong possibility that she already served time somewhere, or knows others who did and endorse evil, vicious behavior as a means of survival and establishing notoriety in the jailhouse hierarchy. But there's always someone badder. So, with any luck, she'll make that acquaintance in the hoosegow and end up getting what she is really due.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads