JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of which....

As if the little sheite who got caught making scores of people sick from mixing his crap (that's right... his fecal matter) into the refried beans a few years back at the Oregon City franchise wasn't enough reason to NOT EVER eat in one of those places, this seals it.

o_O

WTF?????????? For real? I didn't hear/read about that one!!! :eek::eek::eek:

We not safe anywhere... no fast food joint, not even the market what with all the licking of Ice Cream, etc!!

With a surprise attack like this, at what point could you legally shoot?

A) Never, take it like a man,

B) Only during the attack so you would need to have had your finger already on the trigger,

C) Within One Second of the attack,

D) Within Two Seconds of the attack because she can turn back and strike your wife,

E) Within Three Seconds of the attack to give your brain time to process what was going on,

F) Four or more Seconds after the attack especially if the get away car is parked in a Handicapped spot!

B) Only during the attack so you would need to have had your finger already on the trigger,

D) Within Two Seconds of the attack because she can turn back and strike your wife,

E) Within Three Seconds of the attack to give your brain time to process what was going on,

F) Four or more Seconds after the attack especially if the get away car is parked in a Handicapped spot!

Do we get to vote? Or do we have to render an opinion?

If voting, I vote for option F.

If opinion, I say whenever I or others are in danger from this knife wielding thing. In this situation, it looks like she got away before ANYONE could have done anything. I don't recommend pursuing armed perps into the parking lot, but if I was already in the parking lot and she was threatening others, I'd have a decision to make based on what was happening there.

Clear as mud.

Last Edited:

Use of physical force by private person making citizen's arrest

(1) Except as provided in subsection (2) of this section, a private person acting on the person's own account is justified in using physical force upon another person when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes it necessary to make an arrest or to prevent the escape from custody of an arrested person whom the person has arrested under ORS 133.225 (Arrest by private person).
(2) A private person acting under the circumstances prescribed in subsection (1) of this section is justified in using deadly physical force only when the person reasonably believes it necessary for self-defense or to defend a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of deadly physical force. [1971 c.743 §31; 1973 c.836 §339]

You guys are missing the most important part:

"Mason's children eventually traveled back home to Maryland with a relative, authorities said."

Her children were forcibly removed! We need to do something about it! Tearing families apart!

Making a run for the border!

P

If you stab me and don't kill me, I am going to introduce you to my little friend! One of us will not be moving when my friend is finished saying his piece.

That's the plan. Reality may differ, but it starts with a plan!

The suspect's blond wig was no longer on top of her head.

"We found it in the boyfriend's pants," said Craven, the Sandy police detective.

:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top