JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ammoseek.com

I just picked up 1k 5.56 for $30 cheaper than 3 months ago.

Since everyone got me scared I thought I better order another case of 9mm. For Blazer Brass 124's came to $10.80 per box to my door. When it gets here I will have to rearrange stuff to get it in the damn safes :D
The real reason I thought I better order it is Wife while getting ready for work spotted our Ruger 9mm rifle next to the bed. Said "I am going to go to the range when you go to work. I want to make sure I am proficient with that." Fine with me:D. Thought better get some more now in case she really likes that thing. Those happy sticks can really burn through some ammo. Not to mention even my old eyes I can make one large ragged hole in a Shoot'N'See with it as long as I have an optic on it at the indoor range. Now and then some other shooter will come over to see what "expert" they are in the company of until they see what I am shooting. I will laugh and say it's kind of cheating and I wish I could still do that with a handgun ;)

Since everyone got me scared I thought I better order another case of 9mm. For Blazer Brass 124's came to $10.80 per box to my door. When it gets here I will have to rearrange stuff to get it in the damn safes :D
The real reason I thought I better order it is Wife while getting ready for work spotted our Ruger 9mm rifle next to the bed. Said "I am going to go to the range when you go to work. I want to make sure I am proficient with that." Fine with me:D. Thought better get some more now in case she really likes that thing. Those happy sticks can really burn through some ammo. Not to mention even my old eyes I can make one large ragged hole in a Shoot'N'See with it as long as I have an optic on it at the indoor range. Now and then some other shooter will come over to see what "expert" they are in the company of until they see what I am shooting. I will laugh and say it's kind of cheating and I wish I could still do that with a handgun ;)

I keep thinking about getting one of those and hanging my 9mm Can off the end of it for the wife, but it seems it might get a little unwiedly. :)

Stupid NFA laws.

I keep thinking about getting one of those and hanging my 9mm Can off the end of it for the wife, but it seems it might get a little unwiedly. :)

Stupid NFA laws.
Yep she has been talking for a while about setting up a trust for some NFA stuff and I am of course always all in on it. If she decides she likes the Ruger a lot may be able to get her to try this. So far she has not been interested. This with a can on it would be dandy around the home :D

ltf1.png

I jumped on a sale, with a crazy vengeance. :) :confused:
1000 rounds of Rio 00buck put on the brown ammo wagon heading my way.

The way things are heading, I wish my can for my 9's & 45's would get sprung!!

I jumped on a sale, with a crazy vengeance. :) :confused:
1000 rounds of Rio 00buck put on the brown ammo wagon heading my way.
LOL, I like that, the brown ammo wagon. They are dropping me off a case of stuff today. If I catch the driver I will have to share that with him. Although he never seems to happy to see me as so often my packages are on the heavy side. Maybe I should take to leaving a hand truck at the end of the drive for him :D

Some of my past orders have likely put the back to the test.
I usually back my truck up to the loading dock at the Brown Corral, and they load it for me from the conveyor!! ;)

Haha I just ordered some! Good to throw some in each vehicle and in each kids back pack.
They came in. Quite a few brands to choose from and not really expensive. This bag of 100 was about 8 bucks on amazon. It only took a very light sprinkle of water to expand it. Once opened up, it felt like one of those reusable paper towels, thicker than a paper towel but soft and strong. You can still tear it though. I suppose construction will vary by brand. So far a good investment though. Plenty of uses for these things.

IMG_20200312_142456.jpg

I contributed to sales by picking up another 200 rounds of 5.56. But, not due to the virus. I just feel like I have this need to have ammo! Wonder if it's because I like to go shooting?:rolleyes:

Inside info from local small box store employee who is selling ammo and sporting goods. She sees those toilet paper (TP) hoarders are stocking up on ammo to protect their TP. I am thinking those must be the Portland Beta males and other confused persons; some of the stores are selling out their big bore BB guns to those metro residents. That store seems like they sold out about 50-65% of their hand gun stock.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews