JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yet another reason why I've already taken care of my needs prior to this circus beginning.

Ditto.

How does the virus and ammo sales skyrocketing reconcile?

Being surrounded by hordes of welfare zombies who can't take care of themselves when everything is normal. The very real possibility of serious disruption of most essential services. Do the math.:s0165:

These things rock. I the first time I went to Japan I was introduced to these. I have to admit, it was a strange experience, kind of like climbing the rope in gym class.
But once I figured it out, I could appreciate the design and efficiency that went into this. You really don't need toilet paper at all with one of these Toto's. Warm wash, warm air dry. If you have to prep for a Colon O'Scopy, it's worth its weight in gold.

Guilty. Nothing to do with the virus. I didn't need it at all, but price was too good to pass on. I picked up ~6000 assorted rounds this week. Probably another 10k earlier in the year. Prices are just irresistible.

Costco is near or at zero for caned meats. Lots of shelves are very thin. Still, lots of people with their head in the sand. No sense talking to them? They have ran their life discounting reality.

Maybe I should unload some of my ammo collection so I can buy more equities. I don't have any plans to fight the viruses off with firearms at the moment. Is there some other reason for ammo sales to spike like state restrictions, election worries, etc?

One of our local OTA news station (KECI?) spoke about an increase in ammunition and gun sales. They interviewed a salesman at one of our local stores. (Not a big box store.)

Ammunition seemed to be going out of his store at a brisk pace for this time of year.

The man said that in an election year, they notice a BIG increase in sales the summer before the November election. Right now, he thinks that it is due to people stocking up Ahead of Time and some of it may have to do with the new virus and not just because of the election.

He did NOT mention that sales usually increase after a mass shooting in this interview but that happens sometimes especially when people are spooked about MORE new gun laws and bans.

He did mention on how there was a shortage of 22lr for several YEARS in a row in this part of Montana not just across this nation. He mentioned about people stocking up on toilet paper and other supplies too.

Cate

Ditto.

Being surrounded by hordes of welfare zombies who can't take care of themselves when everything is normal. The very real possibility of serious disruption of most essential services. Do the math.:s0165:

I have long been saying this here is what scares me more than anything else if there is some kind of collapse. Would not matter why as long as things stopped for those who have never worked and have been taught all their life that someone else "owes" them everything. Education and media have been stoking this for decades as a way to control. If that free food and money ever stops these people who know no other means will feel free to prey on anyone who has anything they want.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top