JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought some hand soap and bleach , they did not have that seal thing that is under the lid. The soap is thinner than the other old bottle I have from before the shtf . They both look to be watered down. ( factory sparing ingredients or ,store manager ?. )

I am going to use this virus for a excuse to buy more ammo. Hell any excuse works for me. Oops gonna sneeze, that will cost me another 5k rounds of 22 lr.

My Great Grandfather and my grandfathers sister died in the 1919 Spanish Flu outbreak. It killed 50 million people with a fatality rate of around 2% . If the numbers they are predicting from this virus at between 1 and 3.8% are real then yes, it is something to take seriously and to take serious precautions for. This could be as bad as the Spanish Flu. We started scanning employees coming to work today where I work with my handy $5000 FLIR camera.

Its starting to look like my June vacation to Wa. DC with my sons is going to be shot to hell. The wifes July trip to Russia. Yeah. I told he to cancel that as soon as they to to reschedule the flight. My son in Central WA University told me they cancelled campus classes for spring semester . Online only.

I heard there was computer modeling done

Computer modeling... oh, you mean like the ones that said we'd all be under water 20yrs ago??? Garbage in, garbage out. ;):)

I think gun owners rushing out to buy ammo because of the virus makes us all look like a bunch of frantic pansies. It the virus gets that bad like are you really going to need the ammo to fight off a bunch of sick and dying people? Come on, really? Food will still grow, farmers usually live away from mass populations It won't be safe to go to the grocery store but Amazon will deliver.

I believe some people watched too much Road Warrior and see a prepper apocalypse coming. Maybe even wish it were so. It's hard to beat a good purge!!!

I bought some hand soap and bleach , they did not have that seal thing that is under the lid.

I bought some Smokehouse Almonds the other day at BiMart... got them home and upon removing the plastic lid, found the metal seal to have been breached. :eek:

It's not just BiMart, I've found coffee can and other items from Walmart that way too. Shades of people licking the ice cream in the carton, or just a manufacturing defect? IDK, but I'm not taking any chances!!!

Computer modeling... oh, you mean like the ones that said we'd all be under water 20yrs ago??? Garbage in, garbage out. ;):)

I believe some people watched too much Road Warrior and see a prepper apocalypse coming. Maybe even wish it were so. It's hard to beat a good purge!!!

I bought some Smokehouse Almonds the other day at BiMart... got them home and upon removing the plastic lid, found the metal seal to have been breached. :eek:

It's not just BiMart, I've found coffee can and other items from Walmart that way too. Shades of people licking the ice cream in the carton, or just a manufacturing defect? IDK, but I'm not taking any chances!!!

That happened to me a long while back. Can of cake icing that someone had dipped into. Ever since then I try to remember to lift the lid on stuff like that to check before I buy :mad:

coin tissues - for when you got the scoots and don't want to stain your pants
I don't think I had ever heard of these till it came up here. Wife said she had. I just ordered a small bag, 25, of them on Amazon. Figure will put a few in each vehicle glove box. Look like cool little thing to clean up a mess. They even seem to have some that are more on the size of a full size paper towel that work the same way. Pretty great little idea. Few times I have spilled something like coffee in the damn car and left scrambling to find a rag or such to wipe it up. One of these would be great to have. This "crisis" may be good for something :D

That happened to me a long while back. Can of cake icing that someone had dipped into. Ever since then I try to remember to lift the lid on stuff like that to check before I buy :mad:

You and I would think I'd learn by now... but it's one of the things I keep forgetting. :oops:

You and I would think I'd learn by now... but it's one of the things I keep forgetting. :oops:
Most of us humans seem to learn George Will style. He made comment like some learn by example, some learn by tying, some have to pee on the electric fence a few times. I know I am butchering it but it was something like that. Always made me laugh when I saw it in a sig line. Many of us seem to keep forgetting the lessons learned and do it again. Dammit! :s0140:

coin tissues - for when you got the scoots and don't want to stain your pants

I bought 500 of the coin tissues as a last resort in my earthquake kit. Hopefully it won't come down to actually start using them. I did wet one coin and the paper is very sturdy compared to regular TP.

I was at Bi-Mart on Thursday and they had plenty of ammo on the shelves.

Today I'm down at the FFL selling a rifle and the background check is number 182 in the queue. The dealer said that while sales usually go up during tax season they haven't seen so many people buy firearms since 2012.

I'm supportive of anyone that wants to exercise their 2nd Amendment Rights... but I have to wonder what all the panic is about.

I was at Bi-Mart on Thursday and they had plenty of ammo on the shelves.

Today I'm down at the FFL selling a rifle and the background check is number 182 in the queue. The dealer said that while sales usually go up during tax season they haven't seen so many people buy firearms since 2012.

I'm supportive of anyone that wants to exercise their 2nd Amendment Rights... but I have to wonder what all the panic is about.

spooked about having to defend that TP supply. Hey cool to see more gun owners at least, hope theyll turn out to vote in favor of rights instead of chipping them away next season. (pipe dream i know)

I can only imagine the NIC's check times currently while this goes on. Stuff I was eyeing on PSA went to temporarily sold out so I may have to turn towards more local options if they don't restock soon enough. Then again I hope the day I buy I don't have to wait a looong time just to get what I want.

Anyone want to go on a group buy on some TP?
Wonder how we could do on some of these?

external-content.duckduckgsto.com.jpg

Online sales temporarily suspended on ammo, primers, & powder. | Visit store for availability.

We do not buy online but I do check out some websites on and off.

Reloading powders have been down in some brands and types from what I have been reading here and elsewhere. Online sales and in some brick/mortar stores. That has been going on for a month or more?

We do not need any item.

Cate

Inside info from local small box store employee who is selling ammo and sporting goods. She sees those toilet paper (TP) hoarders are stocking up on ammo to protect their TP. I am thinking those must be the Portland Beta males and other confused persons; some of the stores are selling out their big bore BB guns to those metro residents. That store seems like they sold out about 50-65% of their hand gun stock.

Huh?

What the heck is a BIG BORE BB GUN?! Big bore?

I know what a 1938 Replica Red Ryder BB rifle is.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads