JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
60 LED Solar Security Light

Recommended, easy to install, they periodically go on sale for less than $30. We have a few up around the barn and shed.

The solar panel comes with about 10' of cable so you can mount the panel away from the main unit (light, battery, motion detector). If you're on the West side of the mountains (like me), I recommend the panel be positioned to maximize the amount of direct sunlight.

Well ok... but I was worried about your escape plan in case of a house fire.
Ah. Lol. We have fire ladders and all windows on the main floor (the basement is the one with the barred windows just above the ground) can be removed in 8 seconds from the inside. We also have dual garage doors and can be opened manually in about 10 seconds.

Ah. Lol. We have fire ladders and all windows on the main floor (the basement is the one with the barred windows just above the ground) can be removed in 8 seconds from the inside. We also have dual garage doors and can be opened manually in about 10 seconds.

Oh good!

You wouldn't believe the number of double key deadbolt locks I found during home inspections. Retrofitted on old homes with windows painted shut. :eek::eek:

Oh good!

You wouldn't believe the number of double key deadbolt locks I found during home inspections. Retrofitted on old homes with windows painted shut. :eek::eek:
I don't think I want to think about that number. I made sure to Know how to get out in an emergency so I would be prepared if it every happened.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top