JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And this, friends, is why I will never hand over my ability to defend my home and family to some gun grabber...

The victims:

Bosisto+family.jpg

And this, friends, is why I will never hand over my ability to defend my home and family to some gun grabber...

The victims:

View attachment 1008732

By The Time it is removed from its metal locked container it might be to late .
home invaders make me sick.

I am all for the chipper, seems way better than this precrime BS. Pretty sure it would mostly go away if those doing BS were actually hit.

OH hey Reddit for my violent speak :s0109:
Could you imagine the literal overnight drop in violent crime after the first few televised chipper shredder justice served events took place!!!!

Public, Time Square, Every Channel...if your hand is caught in the cookie jar you are done.
There was a girl on Barney (purple dinosaur kid show) who stole a cookie from the cookie jar and then sang the whole "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar," song. Acting as if she had no idea the whole time. I never forgave her.

She ultimately fessed up to it, but only after singing the song.

There was a girl on Barney (purple dinosaur kid show) who stole a cookie from the cookie jar and then sang the whole "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar," song. Acting as if she had no idea the whole time. I never forgave her.

She ultimately fessed up to it, but only after singing the song.
I wanted to stab Barney in the head, too. Purple POS. No not really, but he did about drive me nuts.

Another sad story that should have never happened because this POS should have gone through the chipper shredder a long time ago.
What is really sad is the fact that Salem wants more animals like this murderer on the street while making it harder for victims like this couple to defend themselves. Salem is sick in the head.

Hwy 58 is my preferred route for my cabin trips and I just drove through P hill on Sunday.

What is really sad is the fact that Salem wants more animals like this murderer on the street while making it harder for victims like this couple to defend themselves. Salem is sick in the head.

Hwy 58 is my preferred route for my cabin trips and I just drove through P hill on Sunday.
There is a ideology that is no different than mental illness, and it's really popular in cities.

I was gonna say that....

IF he is convicted....I hope he gets the Death Penalty.

Though, I looked it up and discovered that......
Gov. BROWN has placed a moratorium on the practice since 2015.

And YES...from another web site....I learned that there are people still waiting on Death Row.

So, looking at the chart that was provided (below). I learned that only 2 people had actually been put to death since 1976 (with the last one in 1997).

Information Source: deathpenaltyinfo.org

In other words......the Death Penalty doesn't mean c@#*.

Then....I remembered that post about Gov Newsom in CA. Yeah, he just approved the release of a guy who was suppose to be in for LIFE (for murder).

OMG.....I'm so frustrated with the JUSTICE that is metered out. I need a drink.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews