JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds good so far. Scum kicked down door, scum is shot. Too bad the homeowners has to live with it but glad they were armed.
There was one out close to me couple nights ago like this. Guy pulls up onto lawn, gets out of car. Breaks window and climbs in. As he is coming up the stairs home owner kills him with one shot from shotgun.
Turns out it looks like the moron was so impaired he thought he was at some family members home that was close to the home he decided to break into. Sheriff said no arrest of homeowner and he was sad the poor home owner had to do this. Again glad he was armed.

Sounds good so far. Scum kicked down door, scum is shot. Too bad the homeowners has to live with it but glad they were armed.
There was one out close to me couple nights ago like this. Guy pulls up onto lawn, gets out of car. Breaks window and climbs in. As he is coming up the stairs home owner kills him with one shot from shotgun.
Turns out it looks like the moron was so impaired he thought he was at some family members home that was close to the home he decided to break into. Sheriff said no arrest of homeowner and he was sad the poor home owner had to do this. Again glad he was armed.
But Joe says to fire the shotgun out the window

I thought it was up in the air as to whether it is out the window or thru the door.

At any rate, EVERYBODY knows that the mere racking sound of a pump gun will send the cockroaches scurrying!!!
While I normally have looked at that old line as not something to depend on I do have to say it sure worked for me one time. :D Long ago when both Dad and I were single we had a 2 story place together. I come home at 2:00 am. Power is out in neighborhood. Dad was at work. I of course can not find a flash light in their in the pitch black. I go down to basement where I know some are. I hear front door open and footsteps above. Thought "well someone thinks no one is home and came in". Had a shoty down there in the basement. I picked that up and was standing at base of stairs. when I hear the door open above I rack a round and hear Dad yell out "ITS ME!!!!". We had a great laugh after. Power was out at work, he had come home seeking lights and batteries for work. He sure knew what that sound was from below. :s0140:
Of course that poor guy in Gig Harbor out here that had to shoot that moron, moron was so impaired he was not able to comprehend the orders from the home owner or the sound of the gun. Suspect if more info comes out after Coroner is done they will find alcohol was not the only thing the idiot had in him.

I love NewsNation news. About as neutral a news station as there is today. They cover both sides of the story. I am sure a story like this won't sway the anti-gunners but for anyone in the middle, they may actually start to think about the old adage "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away". Can u imagine the outcome if the man had to go to a safe to retrieve the gun first? They would be victims and the lefties would have another story why Guns should be banned.

"Kali emptied out their prisons, 63,000 were turned loose under court order. Yet the crimes will be blamed on the population to enact more tyranny."

That's not an unintended consequence.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top