JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know where you're coming from, but I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and that means all of it.

I don't know where you're coming from, but I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and that means all of it.
Well, satire doesn't always translate well on teh internetz, so I will advise that my initial comment was offered (mostly) in jest.

I have no idea what kind of oath you have taken, nor is it really relevant to my post. But, since you opened that door... What are you doing to to defend my 2nd Amendment? I assume you are a LEO of some sort since you referenced your oath? Or military? What is your stance on the enforcement of unconstitutional law? Does your oath require you to refuse? We -- the sheeple -- have allowed all kinds of infringements on our most fundamental rights. The 1st, 2nd, 4th,10th, and 14th most notably. That's a lot of real estate. There are a few brave law enforcers -- like Shane Nelson of Deschutes County -- who actually take their oaths seriously and do not stand for dissection of our natural rights in the name of "safety" or "public health" and tell the politicians like Kate Brownshirt to go pound sand and stick their executive orders where the sun don't shine. What say ye?

Well, satire doesn't always translate well on teh internetz, so I will advise that my initial comment was offered (mostly) in jest.
Well, that's fine. And you're right, it doesn't. I guess I just don't see any humor in publicly advocating torture.
What are you doing to to defend my 2nd Amendment? I assume you are a LEO of some sort since you referenced your oath? Or military? ... What say ye?
I do what I can. Which includes voting at the ballot box and speaking out in public forums like this one. I am retired military, to answer your question.

Plenty of wokes will tell you how cruel and unusual that is. Just sayin...
I tend to pay more attention to what the Founders said than the opinions of wokes. It could be argued that any form of capitol punishment is cruel, but the Founders made it a double test. It must be cruel AND unusual. Execution by firing squad, although uncommon these days, is legal in some places so maybe not unusual. I suppose that is open to debate.

Well, that's fine. And you're right, it doesn't. I guess I just don't see any humor in publicly advocating torture.

I do what I can. Which includes voting at the ballot box and speaking out in public forums like this one. I am retired military, to answer your question.

I tend to pay more attention to what the Founders said than the opinions of wokes. It could be argued that any form of capitol punishment is cruel, but the Founders made it a double test. It must be cruel AND unusual. Execution by firing squad, although uncommon these days, is legal in some places so maybe not unusual. I suppose that is open to debate.
I said my comments were offered in jest, I did not say I was being humorous. There is a difference. The depravity and indifference to innocent human life demonstrated by this walking excrement frankly makes it subhuman and worthy of a very painful end to its meaningless existence. If the poor man it shot in the head ever regains consciousness, he will awake to a world where the woman he loves is in the ground, his infant daughter is in the care of (hopefully) relatives (or worse, the state), and the worthless tweaker scumbag who murdered his wife and shot him in the head gets free dental and can get a sex change while watching cable TV and eating three meals a day all paid for by his victim. bubblegum THAT.

Speaking out here, you are preaching to the choir, friend. Not much constitutional defending going on by posting on a friendly message board, frankly. And FWIW, you'd do well to start paying attention to those opinions of the Wokes. The founders are anachronistic dinosaurs in their eyes -- old, rich, white supremacists who are being cancelled as we speak. The Constitution is meaningless to these people.

So yes, peel its skin off and let it die a slow, painful death from its own toxins...

Thank you for your service.

Speaking out here, you are preaching to the choir, friend. Not much constitutional defending going on by posting on a friendly message board, frankly.
Not much defending of the 2A, perhaps, but defending the prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment.. Which, obviously, not everyone is friendly to.
So yes, peel its skin off and let it die a slow, painful death from its own toxins...

Thank you for your service.
You're welcome.

What is really sad is the fact that Salem wants more animals like this murderer on the street while making it harder for victims like this couple to defend themselves. Salem is sick in the head.
And "Salem" got it.
Husband killed, wife stabbed, suspect on the loose in rural area near Salem
Not far from Four Corners Gun Club...hope his next intended victims are light sleeping members.
Very sad...again.
Plenty of wokes will tell you how cruel and unusual that is. Just sayin...
You know...if you do something enough...it is not longer "unusual." Just sayin... :cool:

I'm guilty, I have left my carry gun on the table where I dump my wallet, keys and cell phone. And just because I live in a low crime area doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but I do have a very aggressive cat who doesn't like strangers and a very good dog. That's my early warning system, like the saying goes, the door lock is to protect you from me, not the opposite. And I should add, a wife who is a very light sleeper, good luck getting more than a couple feet inside the door.
I have 2 pitbulls they are big ole lovers and wouldn't attack anyone once they made it in the house, but will bark their heads off the second some takes 1 step in our yard, and will continue to bark until the noise maker (squirrel, tweeker, mailman, etc....) has completely left the vicinity. If they're barking I'm packing, and assessing, the idea that someone could even make it to my front door without having a muzzle covering their bubblegum at my house is pretty funny.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top