JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Uff - Da

I've become a much more mellow/forgiving driver since I started carrying. I think the opposite happens to some knuckle-heads like this dufus.

** Edit to add ** After watching again, maybe this wasn't such a bad incident. The biker was definitely going for something in his saddle bag and in the car like a sitting duck I might be one to make sure I was ready to defend myself.

Last Edited:
When I lived in CA someone got pissed because I lane split to the front of a row of stopped traffic at a light (perfectly legal). He decided to follow me to the grocery store about a block down the road and wanted to fight, but then backed down when it became apparent I wasn't about to be stupid enough to take off my helmet.

Gun was already drawn and pointing out the window before the biker even bent over to reach into his saddle bag.

My guess is guy in the blue explorer got his feelings hurt and once again his only tool to combat conflict was a gun……

Less than 2 seconds into the video. Another "man" ruled by his emotions….

IMG_3438.jpeg

I saw pictures of it before they blurred out the license plate and the plates on the car were... wait for it...
"DUHHHHH".
You just can't make this bubblegum up.

I used to carry used spark plugs in my tank bag. I never had toss one over my shoulder but they were there just in case.
My buddy used to have a center console full of golf balls. He'd toss them out the sunroof if he was getting tailgated.

Uff - Da

I've become a much more mellow/forgiving driver since I started carrying. I think the opposite happens to some knuckle-heads like this dufus.

** Edit to add ** After watching again, maybe this wasn't such a bad incident. The biker was definitely going for something in his saddle bag and in the car like a sitting duck I might be one to make sure I was ready to defend myself.
I have to wonder did the Cops look in the bag that the guy was reaching into? I would VERY much like to know what he was reaching for in there. Not knowing what lead up to the confrontation I find it hard to blame the guy for drawing on him. Sure as hell looked like the guy on the bike was looking to grab a weapon since I doubt he was looking for a Christmas card to offer the driver.

I have to wonder did the Cops look in the bag that the guy was reaching into? I would VERY much like to know what he was reaching for in there. Not knowing what lead up to the confrontation I find it hard to blame the guy for drawing on him. Sure as hell looked like the guy on the bike was looking to grab a weapon since I doubt he was looking for a Christmas card to offer the driver.
Why? The driver had his gun drawn way before the biker went to his bag…..

Without knowing the full context the biker could have been justified in self defense IF he had a firearm in the bag.

Blue explorer produced a weapon way before any threat was perceived…… atleast that's what the video shows. And that's all we have to go off of.

From the video the police have zero PC to request a warrant for the bag. And if the biker was smart he would refuse a search if they requested to do so.

Gun was already drawn and pointing out the window before the biker even bent over to reach into his saddle bag.

My guess is guy in the blue explorer got his feelings hurt and once again his only tool to combat conflict was a gun……

Less than 2 seconds into the video. Another "man" ruled by his emotions….

View attachment 1735673
Had to go back and watch it a couple more times to catch that.:eek:
I have to say the guy on the bike should learn to be more careful and sure looks like the guy in the van maybe should not own a gun. Unless there is more that the video did not show sure looks like he was brandishing a gun to win an argument. Until I noticed this I only thought the gun came out when the bike guy started looking in his bag for something. Poor idea to do that while someone is already waving a gun at you.

Why? The driver had his gun drawn way before the biker went to his bag…..

Without knowing the full context the biker could have been justified in self defense IF he had a firearm in the bag.

Blue explorer produced a weapon way before any threat was perceived…… atleast that's what the video shows. And that's all we have to go off of.

From the video the police have zero PC to request a warrant for the bag. And if the biker was smart he would refuse a search if they requested to do so.
Yep until you mentioned that and I went back and watched a couple more times I had not seen that. At first watch it looked like the guy only pulled after the guy started reaching into the bag. I would be interested to see if there was video before this point. Still unless the guy on the bike was doing something other than "having words" the gun should NOT have come into view.

Had to go back and watch it a couple more times to catch that.:eek:
I have to say the guy on the bike should learn to be more careful and sure looks like the guy in the van maybe should not own a gun. Unless there is more that the video did not show sure looks like he was brandishing a gun to win an argument. Until I noticed this I only thought the gun came out when the bike guy started looking in his bag for something. Poor idea to do that while someone is already waving a gun at you.
For all we know the biker may have not even done anything wrong and the fat white guy with a gun was just having a bad day and let his emotions take control. But it's only speculation at this point without seeing first hand what took place previous to the altercation.

Pretty stupid to pull that sh!t in front of LE.

My buddy used to have a center console full of golf balls. He'd toss them out the sunroof if he was getting tailgated.
As tempting as that would be to do I would be scared I would hurt someone else on the road. Do love the idea though. When driving to work I always stay right unless passing and it does burn my butt when some moron wants to ride my bumper rather than just use the left lane to go as fast as they wish.

For all we know the biker may have not even done anything wrong and the fat white guy with a gun was just having a bad day and let his emotions take control. But it's only speculation at this point without seeing first hand what took place previous to the altercation.

Pretty stupid to pull that sh!t in front of LE.
That it was. If the guy is the kind who pulls a gun due to someone making him angry he has NO business with a gun at all. If what it looks like happened is what happened he is going to get himself in REAL trouble. Sooner or later he will wave that gun at someone who will open up on him. If I was on that bike I would have been getting the hell away from the damn guy, not reaching into my bag. People like that are VERY unstable. If he had shot the guy on the bike, and turned out the bag contained no weapon they would have certainly have charged him with a crime but, if he shot the guy not sure how much that would make him feel better after being shot.

So arm chair quarter backing here, I would speculate the biker was in the go nowhere lane and tried to merge in front of the SUV and got cut off that's what caused the initial verbal exchange. He put his bike in front of the suv to block him , and got off his bike. One can speculate as to what words were exchanged and we can see the reactions and results. Who's fault and who's to blame? The cops were right there and handled the situation. Sounds like after cooling off both were catch and release but there is no mention of future court dates or pending charges.

So arm chair quarter backing here, I would speculate the biker was in the go nowhere lane and tried to merge in front of the SUV and got cut off that's what caused the initial verbal exchange. He put his bike in front of the suv to block him , and got off his bike. One can speculate as to what words were exchanged and we can see the reactions and results. Who's fault and who's to blame? The cops were right there and handled the situation. Sounds like after cooling off both were catch and release but there is no mention of future court dates or pending charges.
I believe the story mentioned they were both released without being charged.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top