JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P35 is a solid performer around the world for the last 80 years.

In a large CHP class a couple decades back, it was the only one present. The instructor made a point to the rest of the class that it also was the only one completing the course of live fire with ~zero~ malfunctions. :cool:

The P35 econoclone from the Balkans simply was FAIL in every aspect, so don't leap into that waste of effort.

Been looking at a lot of CZs. They look nice.

Why the tiny bubblegum ejection port?

Probably because the slide is inside the frame instead of the other way around. Less room. Still a reliable design though.
Also one of the most combat proven.
One of the most copied handgun designs in the world, in that aspect it is much like the AK47.
I have never heard of anything in the CZ line having any sort of jamming issues from people that own them,and I like my CZ though mine is the P09.
There are a few CZ or CZ clones I wish I didn't get rid of but then again I might not have the awesome P09 if I didn't sell them.

Some of those have been:
CZ40(also the only .40 S&W pistol I miss),just felt great in the hand,slightly slimmer than standard CZ75 too if I am not mistaken.
Canik Shark C(this one is funny because it was a clone of a clone, it is a clone of the Jericho 941) I can not though in good conscience buy another as they are made by Turkey and do not want a penny going to Turkey while they are persecuting followers of Christ like the recently released Pastor Brunson.
I would love to own an IWI Jericho 9mm though, I have no problem supporting Israel.

Sometime when I can afford it I might have to check out a Spinx pistol,they are some very high end CZ clones, probably the best made ones on the market.
Side benefit my P07/P09 holster looks like it would also fit one of those Spinx pistols.

If you want a range toy a Sig 210 is fun, as an EDC the trigger is much too light. For proven fun and performance a BHP / P35. The biggest problem with the Sig is it just reminds me how much better my vision was in my 30's.o_O

BHP.jpg

I don't know if it's me, probably, but I've been buddies with Gaston for a while now and when I see a bunch of doohickeys in the side of a pistol it bothers me for some reason.

I think this model is so far my favorite for features and aesthetics. Probably would shoot better than I could.

upload_2018-10-24_21-45-46.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR