JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P35 is a solid performer around the world for the last 80 years.

In a large CHP class a couple decades back, it was the only one present. The instructor made a point to the rest of the class that it also was the only one completing the course of live fire with ~zero~ malfunctions. :cool:

The P35 econoclone from the Balkans simply was FAIL in every aspect, so don't leap into that waste of effort.

Been looking at a lot of CZs. They look nice.

Why the tiny bubblegum ejection port?

Probably because the slide is inside the frame instead of the other way around. Less room. Still a reliable design though.
Also one of the most combat proven.
One of the most copied handgun designs in the world, in that aspect it is much like the AK47.
I have never heard of anything in the CZ line having any sort of jamming issues from people that own them,and I like my CZ though mine is the P09.
There are a few CZ or CZ clones I wish I didn't get rid of but then again I might not have the awesome P09 if I didn't sell them.

Some of those have been:
CZ40(also the only .40 S&W pistol I miss),just felt great in the hand,slightly slimmer than standard CZ75 too if I am not mistaken.
Canik Shark C(this one is funny because it was a clone of a clone, it is a clone of the Jericho 941) I can not though in good conscience buy another as they are made by Turkey and do not want a penny going to Turkey while they are persecuting followers of Christ like the recently released Pastor Brunson.
I would love to own an IWI Jericho 9mm though, I have no problem supporting Israel.

Sometime when I can afford it I might have to check out a Spinx pistol,they are some very high end CZ clones, probably the best made ones on the market.
Side benefit my P07/P09 holster looks like it would also fit one of those Spinx pistols.

If you want a range toy a Sig 210 is fun, as an EDC the trigger is much too light. For proven fun and performance a BHP / P35. The biggest problem with the Sig is it just reminds me how much better my vision was in my 30's.o_O

BHP.jpg

I don't know if it's me, probably, but I've been buddies with Gaston for a while now and when I see a bunch of doohickeys in the side of a pistol it bothers me for some reason.

I think this model is so far my favorite for features and aesthetics. Probably would shoot better than I could.

upload_2018-10-24_21-45-46.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads