JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im kind of in the mood for a metal pistol. I've done 1911s when I started out. I can't get myself to enjoy that platform. I never really liked Sigs. I really don't like things on slides, so the Berettas are kind of out. CZs intrigue me, but I feel like I'd like a P07 over anything 75 based. I couldn't find anyone that owned a Kahr T9, which looks like a beautiful pistol.

I'm likely unaware of many others that are out there. Things that I've never gotten to shoot or just know little about.

So, what's your favorite 9mm all metal gun and why?

Im kind of in the mood for a metal pistol. I've done 1911s when I started out. I can't get myself to enjoy that platform. I never really liked Sigs. I really don't like things on slides, so the Berettas are kind of out. CZs intrigue me, but I feel like I'd like a P07 over anything 75 based. I couldn't find anyone that owned a Kahr T9, which looks like a beautiful pistol.

I'm likely unaware of many others that are out there. Things that I've never gotten to shoot or just know little about.

While the 9's have never been my "thing" I do have some. Favorite? Maybe because I like old school but it would be a toss up between the original S&W 59 and a Browning High Power. Have had both and even though I am not a 9mm fan I would dearly love to have one of each of these back. They are both high on the list of guns I wish I had not sold.

CZ tops the list, but the Sig P229 is up there too esp with E2 grips, or in Legion flavor. Do you have $1200 burning a hole in your pocket? :D

A Browning Hi Power is simething everyone should try at least once.

Sig P210 is you like classic stuff.

HK PM7 if weird but cool is your thing.

Taurus PT92 if you wanna slum. Bonus poibts if you get the gold accent Pimp version...

Gosh, I didn't know you felt that way. It would of been great if I knew when we did the Beaver Dam Pit. I could have brought an Sp01 in .40, Wifey's CZ75 B in 9mm and, while not a "CZ", a Tanfoglio elite limited in 9mm. I did bring the Tanfoglio to the clean-up but the line was pretty full and you were wrapped up in shooting that special :s0165: little .22 rifle that needed some work. :rolleyes:

P210A, CZ Tactical Sports Orange, CZ Shadow 2, Tanfoglio Witness 9mm or Tanfoglio Stock III. Be aware of the Tanfoglio pistols though; they have a beautiful look outside but not so impressive finish/execution inside, granted that they are just cosmetic imperfections. Plus, EAA is infamous for their horrible customer service.

CZ
Time to acquire a CZ and and namely a CZ SP-01

OR

A Tanfanglio Stock III which is an outstanding CZ 75B clone.

I have both and I pee down my leg every time I touch them.

:D

This is one of the great pistol designs of all time.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads