JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eye witness said it was clearly a "short kind of guy with a sawed off Shotgun."
While they can't jump up and down about "Assault Weapons" this will feed in to their recent calls to ban all guns. Still shocking to me that they completely gloss over what would make a kid do this. It's like the thinking that if they banned fast food everyone would suddenly become food Nazi vegans.

That's why I prefaced those pictures with "Lest we forget", because even though it seems like a long time ago, Trump was in front of cameras on national TV pushing gun control only a couple of months ago after Parkland.

He'll be back pushing gun control again after this latest shooting. And gun owners like you would prefer we just roll over and worship at the altar of Trump, who will be long gone after 4 or 8 years in office.

Reality check: liberals don't control a single branch of government at the national level. Why are you so obsessed with liberal boogeymen like Hillary while Republicans are busy passing gun control laws at the state and federal level?

Because people like that have nothing to bring to the table outside of Hillary, emails, Benghazi, and Fast/Furious.

There's a moron in the WH they voted for, and they know it. But they have so little humility and self respect that they cant just say they made a mistake.

So they have to stick with talking points and throwing shade at people who no longer matter.

#MAGA.

I get that family life can have a big impact on people, but there are plenty of people with a sh***y upbringing that go on to make something of themselves, so that can't be the sole reason that people do stuff like this.

If all of my life choices were based solely on my early years as a child I would be in prison or dead because pretty much all of the adults around me then were drug addicts and/or bank robbers and/or murders. (Granted, I did make some pretty poor choices in my teenage and early adult years, yet here I am.)

Again, family life certainly plays a factor in some of these shootings but I don't accept that it is the root cause in all of these cases.

No it wasn't, Fix NICS was passed by a Republican controlled House and Senate and signed into law by Trump: Fix NICS Bill to Strengthen Gun Background Check System Signed into Law

Ok I see it now it was the omnibus for national security.

BUT

Reading into it, it sounds like it would provide more funding to agencies and states that comply with it. For those that choose not to they would be penalized but not really clear other than maybe a fine?

What's in Congress' spending bill? 5 things to know about the omnibus package

Its about half way down the page. Doesn't seem like anything damning other than you either opt in and receive a bonus or don't and take a slap on the wrist. True you are it was signed but Trump even admitted that there was a lot in this bill that he did not agree with and that it would be the last.

Ok I see it now it was the omnibus for national security.
Also, the only reason Concealed Carry Reciprocity tanked is because Trump nixed it: Trump Rejects Idea of Adding Concealed-Carry Reciprocity to Background Check Bill: 'You'll Never Get It Passed'

The NRA and House Republicans wanted to give gun owners a huge win with Concealed Carry Reciprocity, but Trump backed the Senate version of the bill that cut that whole piece out.

Keep defending Trump and Congress if you want. Just realize you're wasting energy defending people who wouldn't lift a finger for you if they saw you lying dead on the street.

You are right with the message in that link and it was a good read. I may seem like im defending him but truthfully im glad you were able to provide some insight on the matter. I get you do not like him and that is perfectly fine as an American citizen to voice concern with some information to back it.

But you must also remember with your last comment. the same applies to you and whomever you think is a better alternative.

I was a outsider in school. I was not one of the cool kids, just the way it was. I had a lot of fights in school and looking back I was a bully at times and bullied at others. I did not know what the word pugalist meant until my middle school principle started calling me one. School was not easy but as best I can remember I never thought about bringing a gun to school to hurt others with it. I think part of the problems today is that there is no way to release stress - what I did in school would get you arrested today. And no one is teaching problem solving skills. It is stuff like this that makes me question if the enemy of this country as I know it is the generation now being raised.

Tossing out core morality and replacing it with moral relativism? No more defined right and wrong, only that which you choose to define for yourself

I can tell you that at least from my experience it is 100% this. I am a millennial, and when I went to a religous school I was somewhat OK, once I started going to public school I was exposed to these ideas, and I have had to wrestle with nihilism ever since.

I consider myself a biproduct of the pacification they have inflicted on my generation. I am the opposite, and I don't feel particularly attached to anything.

The only thing I really care about is the idea and goal of free people and what this country represents in theory, although not in practice.

Maybe someday they will start releasing the medical records of these mfers that commit these atrocities and we might see some kind of pattern with the types of legal drugs they are on or were on.
Video games and movies aint causing this bubblegum to happen.

I just wish that the other side would, instead of instantly standing on the still warm bodies, squacking about GC, would say, "Ok we don't agree on guns, but what are some things that we do agree on that might help".

I think the answer is that they don't care about stopping these. They are useful tools to promote their agenda.

Maybe someday they will start releasing the medical records of these mfers that commit these atrocities and we might see some kind of pattern with the types of legal drugs they are on or were on.
Video games and movies aint causing this bubblegum to happen.
I agree with you there. Time to stop defending the mentally disturbed in the name of freedom, especially when it will end up trampling on all our liberties.

It makes me wonder if there is some familiarity with the media during school shootings and the non profits that help third world countries like those in Africa.

They both don't want the problem to be eliminated, so as to keep themselves relevant and in business.

Sadly, these stories are big business for the media.

Schools are WAYYY to lenient on students with behavioral/mental issues. They are so worried about being labled the oppressor that they are hesitant to do anything. What ever happened to being neighborly also. People know who around them is crazy, people need to be willing to do something about it.
Schools are the problem, it's the social order that is turning the kids into killers. They could fix this if they wanted to.o_O

Schools are the problem, it's the social order that is turning the kids into killers. They could fix this if they wanted to.o_O

My wife teaches middle school learning disability kids. Almost every one of these kids are products of parents doing drugs, broken homes, lousy parenting, etc. How can a school fix where a kid spends 2/3 of his life, which is away from school?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top