JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonderful, just wonderful. Little jackwads that can't distinguish the difference between reality and movies/video games strike again all while being glamorized by the media. The obvious soloution is to take guns away from the folks who act responsibly....:mad:

Rather than look for the root cause, likely Mental instability, there'll be no shortage of MSM & Leftists standing on the graves of dead children. What a time we live in.

Unless there were 20 students killed while some frightened SRO runs away, this won't make much news. There was another school shooting earlier this week that barely made headlines - because the armed SRO confronted the shooter and ended the threat - and the anti's don't like stories like that. They want a lot of kids dead, because it helps push their agenda.

Wonderful, just wonderful. Little jackwads that can't distinguish the difference between reality and movies/video games strike again all while being glamorized by the media. The obvious soloution is to take guns away from the folks who act responsibly....:mad:

Couldn't agree more.

This is not the last one either. Those little sh* are going to end it all for us.

Unless there were 20 students killed while some frightened SRO runs away, this won't make much news. There was another school shooting earlier this week that barely made headlines - because the armed SRO confronted the shooter and ended the threat - and the anti's don't like stories like that. They want a lot of kids dead, because it helps push their agenda.

This

Reports now of 8 dead, worse than originally reported. Saw 2 reports that the shooter was using a shotgun and the shots were 'spaced out' - so may not be a rapid-fire AR scenario like the last few.

I can't figure out what's going on in this country. Guns have been available for well over 100 years and these events rarely ever occurred. Yet in the last 20 years, they seem to have become more frequent. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the presence of guns has nothing to do with this - so what is it? Bad parenting? Schools that focus more on social justice than on education? Devaluing life vis a vis abortion, etc.? Tossing out core morality and replacing it with moral relativism? No more defined right and wrong, only that which you choose to define for yourself?

Reports now of 8 dead, worse than originally reported. Saw 2 reports that the shooter was using a shotgun and the shots were 'spaced out' - so may not be a rapid-fire AR scenario like the last few.

I can't figure out what's going on in this country. Guns have been available for well over 100 years and these events rarely ever occurred. Yet in the last 20 years, they seem to have become more frequent. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that the presence of guns has nothing to do with this - so what is it? Bad parenting? Schools that focus more on social justice than on education? Devaluing life vis a vis abortion, etc.? Tossing out core morality and replacing it with moral relativism? No more defined right and wrong, only that which you choose to define for yourself?

I'd bank more on the lack of good parenting. Too much oversight. Too much social influence (not local more like social media both net and tv) Lack of life experiences, No positive role models, Too much complacency and not enough reform in our brain tanks actually getting people to go and observe to collect empirical evidence in problem areas but rather throwing large sums of money to fix things.

Not to mention the core family is not like it used to be on a broad spectrum. When was the last time you really seen families being involved around the house? Dads teaching their boys to grow up like men working on projects together? Then there falls in the problem of routes and routines. 90% of people stick to the same daily routine it becomes oblivious to them and if something deviates from that they have a tantrum.

Mix that in with a odd issue of victim hood complexes which seem to be evident in most of these reports and cases where its not X's fault Y happened but rather Z's fault, no idea how this came to be so effective but I seriously believe people use it as a escape from reality and thats the biggest problem, REALITY!. People hate seeing or being in it.

Tossing out core morality and replacing it with moral relativism? No more defined right and wrong, only that which you choose to define for yourself?

Yup! Add to that no personal responsibility, social media, culture of death... "everything in my life is somebody elses doing/fault".

8 possibly 9 dead and Trump is making a statement now. I'm afraid this is not going to help the cause.

Over-stimulation + Social autism caused by technology.

Also, my generation (Gen-X) are the worst parents in American History. We turned our backs on previous generations, and we failed to impart some very important moral lessons to our kids, to say nothing of toughness.

Video games and Hollywood movies.
Life is cheap and violence is celebrated and rewarded.
IMHO, this is a huge part of this terrible trend.
I don't believe that for a second. It's bad parenting and mental illness. Tons of kids, myself included, grew up playing video games and watching movies.

Oh and don't forget bullying. In some cases this just adds to the mental illness and triggers these kids.

Last Edited:
I think the saddest part now, is how I'm starting to feel about these school shootings.

I'm numb to them.

Our children are very troubled today.

I think the saddest part now, is how I'm starting to feel about these school shootings.

I'm numb to them.

Our children are very troubled today.

Desensitizing

Look at whats pushed in the media every day from 7 different days a week. Its great for getting people to become accepting of norms when something that was taboo or dreadful suddenly is now unappealing, think like a tolerance to something.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews