JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A rational discussion? Without empirical data, a preponderance of hypothesis will be forthcoming but a positive outcome would be a lucky guess at best. Nonetheless, I'm board so her it goes..

Non thinkers and the guilty are quick to distract and deflect reality by diminishing an accuser's credibility by waving the conspiracy theory card. However, if you live long enough and pay attention, you will eventually come to realize there are plenty of groups that do in fact use power and money to orchestrate wild and cruel events for their own gain.

Two of the last president's mentors, and hero's, emphatically expressed to willing minions:

"Never let a crisis go to waste" as said by Rahm Emanuel most recently, but first said, albeit in a different way, by Saul Alinsky in his "Rules for radicals". This, a particularly dark and unkindly manual.

So to theorize, along with the other unnoted keyboard jockeys molding in their basements with inaccurate and unfounded opines;

As for the recent massacre, knowledge to date makes me wonder how was this possible without co conspirators? Nearly the first negative assertions gun related came from Hillary. (also, orgasmic-ly a true believer of the cruel, sinister disruptive powers promoted by Saul) It would not then be a stretch to consider the enhancement of Saul's crisis edict by intentionally creating the crises to further an agenda, instead of waiting for something to coincidentally happen. When considering past premeditation, denial, deceit, and downright cruelty this woman is capable of, one could make a case the Clinton hand may need a considerable washing concerning this event.
The previous is an opinion based editorial unsanctioned by NFWA.

Ironclad ....

The title of that video is misleading. It is assumption piled on assumption piled on assumption followed by a stark claim made between 9:52-9:59 and 11:00-11:08 with no supporting evidence interspersed with an insufferable amount of blah blah blah conspiracy blah for the balance of the 15 minute time suck.

The different time delays resulting in two different shooting positions is interesting, but certainly not rigorous proof. There are no links to the specific audio analyzed, nor any mention of multiple videos or even multiple sequences within those videos being analyzed for the same data. The two hollow concrete towers under construction for a giant ferris wheel Just to the east of the hotel WOULD make a perfect sniper's nest though. Certainly worth having the LVPD address, but hardly conclusive proof.

Like I said before this whole thing stinks when you see the Sheriff talking on the news you can see in the way he acts and talk he wants to say something but has been told to keep it quiet at least that's what I see MY TWO CENTS

What proof? There is no proof in most of the points of interest. The initial report was of 10 guns in the room then that was moved up to 23. Then we were shown a handful of rifles. Several on bipods. One or two with bump stocks. Then we were provided with a backstory of the shooter life. Most the"facts" have been changed by those providing the narrative and mostly speculation. Congratulations of those that are certain or have actual proof. A 64 year old divorced millionaire normally would have a more solid history, I would think.

Last Edited:
How about 11 years in the army, I've slept with a m240, SAW, m4', mk19s,m24 rifles...fired them all, and when you do you never forget the rhythm of those weapons. You never forget how heavy they are, how much the ammunition weighs, what their rate of fire is, what the muzzle flash looks like at night Etc etc etc.

You think a bump fired ar15 has a muzzle flash that large and prominent at nearly 600 yards?...no! But a belt fed machine gun sure does!

They want to go after the weapons that common citizens have, not the weapon a very wealthy nut case can buy.
Machine guns...i.e (m240). It's to their advantage. Machine guns must be older than 30 to be legal for ownership. The 240 machine gun has been around since 1977.

How about 11 years in the army, I've slept with a m240, SAW, m4', mk19s,m24 rifles...fired them all, and when you do you never forget the rhythm of those weapons. You never forget how heavy they are, how much the ammunition weighs, what their rate of fire is, what the muzzle flash looks like at night Etc etc etc.

You think a bump fired ar15 has a muzzle flash that large and prominent at nearly 600 yards?...no! But a belt fed machine gun sure does!

That's all fine and good, but it's still nothing more than a subjective opinion. I'm still waiting for some kind of actual proof of what was used, how many shooters there may have been, where (if there were more than one) the shooters shot from, etc. I have a hard time buying someone's opinion as proof - I've see folks too often been fooled when they rely on their senses - what they see, what they hear, etc. I'm going to be harder to convince than to take subjective speculation, especially from folks that weren't there, in person. I've heard and seen things I was certain were one thing, until I found they were something else. It's easy for the senses to be mislead, especially if our minds are already made up as to the conclusion.

Good for you. You will wait forever. Do you think I just pulled the notion of a M240 out of the air? It's so distinctive to those of us that were professional soldiers it unreal. Kinda like how sheep know their fast food and their smart phones. Just keep waiting to be fed....you are gonna starve.

Good for you. You will wait forever. Do you think I just pulled the notion of a M240 out of the air? It's so distinctive to those of us that were professional soldiers it unreal. Kinda like how sheep know their fast food and their smart phones. Just keep waiting to be fed....you are gonna starve.

No need to make insults just because I disagree with you. I am simply saying you expressed an opinion, and I would like something more than one person's personal opinion before I make up my mind about something - I don't think that's asking too much. I don't get why people get so agitated when someone disagrees with their theory on something.

Let me ask you this - I've read plenty of opinions by folks that have similar experience with those weapons as you do - who don't identify it as an M240. What about their opinions? Should I take you over them? Or them over you? Is it really too much to ask for more than people's opinions based solely on what they hear? I have no idea what happened that day, and there seems to be no shortage of people that are certain they know what happened - and it seems many of those stories contradict each others. So who is right?

My point continues to stand - anyone is welcome to share their opinion, and anyone is welcome to disagree. I am the sort of person that needs a bit more before I'll be convinced, something I have stated repeatedly on this site. And no one is feeding me anything I don't want, I'm being picky about what's being put on the table.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top