JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was a Ranger Medic. Let's not go into the stolen valor thing, cuz I'll meet any of y'all at sportsman's in Vancouver with mydd214.

I have laid down no hate here give me a break. Just waking people up. Truth.

I was a Ranger Medic. Let's not go into the stolen valor thing, cuz I'll meet any of y'all at sportsman's in Vancouver with mydd214.

I have laid down no hate here give me a break. Just waking people up. Truth.
I didn't doubt you you I was responding to the question about my service .he asked if I was a vet and I said nope don't get me mixed up with the stolen valor clowns chill guy we not talking about you .I went back and watched the videos mmmmmmmmmmm there is something there .I really like the post about rich people having full auto and the rest of us not

Well it's 22:32 right now at 23:00 on showtime east and west there is a show or documentary called active shooter it's about the shooting at the government offices a few years ago

I have seen part of it before but it basically States your helpless in your work place if some one comes in with a gun to kill everyone and you ARe unarmed

If you watch it pay close attention to what the law enforcement officers say he could have held them off for days if they would have stayed out but they knew go in and fight the only way to stop it was a fight face to face fire fights AND THIS WAS ONE GUY WITH A SAWED OFF 870 SHOTGUN MMMMMMM

Those soldiers in Africa!? They were U.S. Army green berets dude.... the most highly trained and intelligent special ops operators in the world. They were keepers by you safe so you can sleep nice at night in your anacortes trailer.....don't talk at me anymore dude. Done with you eps.
Lol I was going back reading the post HEHEH there are no trailer parks in ANACORTES LOL

The weapon he used on the crowd was a m240, the weapon he used towards the hallway was an AR.

So you're saying all the first responders, the breachers, the EMTs, the supervisors etc, probably dozens of people, all got a phone call from Michael Bloomberg, and agreed to conspire to make this an AR 15? o_O

I just think that these types of incidents are so aberrant and beyond comprehension for a sane decent human, our nature is to naturally look for more or a deeper explanation than an evil person did an evil thing.

I do believe that could be the case, but, I also believe that some statist individuals/organizations will exploit a situation by adding/changing/omitting some "facts" and push a false narrative to try to get the changes that fit their agenda and/or world view, e.g., the Patriot Act, NSA spying on Americans, Obamacare, OSHA, the Brady Bill, etc. They only do this for our own good, of course, as we're too stupid and/or unenlightened to know what is good for us.

I'm not saying this is the case in this situation, but then again, I not saying it isn't. I most likely will comment pro and con on both sides until I see how this pans out, then I may commit to an opinion.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top