JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy didn't have A 240 if he did there would be way more than 58 people dead he had a cheap bump stock that you can't aim because you have to let the gun jump to get the full auto or almost full auto rate of fire HELL EVEN IF HE HAD A FULL AUTO M16 OR M4 THERE WOULD BE MORE DEAD

Here ya go
Just type in YouTube
Was a m240 used In las vegas shooting....watch the 39 sec video. Watch it 5 times....then watch m240 footage in Afghanistan, then Iraq then watch the 39 sec video again. Jeezus.

I guess I should have said B.S. and thank god he didn't have a 240 all the guys on here this site that where in the military will agree with me I'm sure if he had a 240 full auto from his position 400 yards away it would have been much worse

"They" don't want to go after rich people who can buy belt fed machine guns, enough belt linked rounds and the tax stamp....why? Because there are like only 1,000 people in the USA that own belt fed full auto weapons..........how many us citizens own ar15's and could easily buy a $200 bump fire stock? Millions dude! Millions of people own a weapon that can be taken from YOU!.....don't think to hard on this one K?

Here ya go
Just type in YouTube
Was a m240 used In las vegas shooting....watch the 39 sec video. Watch it 5 times....then watch m240 footage in Afghanistan, then Iraq then watch the 39 sec video again. Jeezus.
I don't have to go watch any video the sylic rate from the phone video 's is not the same as a full auto m240

EPS..... true that, but he was very untrained. And it was a hair under 600 yards. Hey, have they shown us any of the GSW's? NOPE!....wonder why dude?!
The 240 bravo is terrifying and that's another reason why "they" won't show it to the general public.....remember this......the first thing they stated about the weapons were that there were "2" "scoped weapons on TRI-PODS"......google scoped weapon on tri pod and see what comes up....the m240b. They quickly got rid of the tri-pod statements.

It's identical bro. Identical. Even the slowdown of the belt link rat and pig tail when they stack up on ejection. Spare me. Open your eyes people you are all being fooled.

You can think what you want but when this happened I was sleeping I woke up and had a txt from my mom asking how do you get a full auto gun my response was you have to be rich and then I went and watched the videos and I txt her back and I said THATS NOT A FULL AUTO GUN IT'S A BUMP STOCK ON A AR15 I knew from watching one video

Hahahah this is hilarious.... you watched a "video" of a bump stock Ar15....and that's how you know! Ha ok! I served 11 years as a Ranger bro.....that's how I know...k? Goodnight lights out dude.

Don't get me wrong man I think there is a huge cover up going on I don't doubt that at all I think he had a suppressor on some of his guns but they took them off for the media pictures yes this guy had millions of dollars and had no background mmmmmm another ? Like I said before this thing stinks and in case you haven't noticed nobody cares anymore there all more concerned about a crazy lady wearing a cowboy hat from Florida lol talking about soldiers in Africa where they never should have been mmmmmm black hawk down comes to mine

Those soldiers in Africa!? They were U.S. Army green berets dude.... the most highly trained and intelligent special ops operators in the world. They were keepers by you safe so you can sleep nice at night in your anacortes trailer.....don't talk at me anymore dude. Done with you eps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top