JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those soldiers in Africa!? They were U.S. Army green berets dude.... the most highly trained and intelligent special ops operators in the world. They were keepers by you safe so you can sleep nice at night in your anacortes trailer.....don't talk at me anymore dude. Done with you eps.
I know who they were my point was that the rest of the country don't we got million dollar football players sitting on there fat bubblegum when the flag is raised and the anthem plays you can be done with me if you want if you don't like what I say get used to it I speak my mind but I will not disrespect a soldier or the flag because they are the one's that give me the right to do so THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

Stephen Paddock was a gun runner via his aircraft and "they" were on to him in a bad way....dude was a bad man and a compulsive gambler.....just my honest American free thinking opinion

EPS we just talking here. You a good guy and I know that. Just become more informed. Dig deep and do your research. There is a lot to read up on, and a lot of info that disappears quickly.

Guess you've never HAD to eat an MRE then
Like this I ate a few IMAG1245.jpg

Listen bro I don't doubt there is a huge cover up going on with this but don't doubt my respect for the flag and those who fight and die for it I'm on your side all the way have a good night

Are you a VET EPS?
Nope never said I was. DON'T get me mixed up with the clowns that say they are STOLEN VALOR THAT IS THE WORST THING A MAN CAN DO IS DISRESPECT A SOLDIER by say he was one when HE WAS NOT I was never in the military believe it or not there was a time when we did not have a world at war

Just out of curiosity, I did a little searching online - the rates of fire for bump stocks can range from 400 to 800 RPM, depending on the gun. Without much time looking I came across a video that shows a bump stock on an AR turning out....600 RPM, and sounding very similar to what is on the original video. No proof, but again, all I'm trying to say is, just because something sounds like one thing, doesn't mean it can't be something else.

Still not drawing any conclusions - maybe it is an M240, maybe it's not. But to my, admittedly, untrained ears, this video seems to sound very similar to the Vegas video clips. So does that mean it may be something other than an M240?

Since the title of this thread is a 'rational discussion', seems we should consider whether or not there are reasons that various theories could be supported or discounted.

Again, folks can do with this what they wish, just seeking to add more information for consideration.

You can start at 0:35

I kinda regret that I didn't do it I have friend 's that went and did it after highschool but I didn't because at the time life was good mmmmmm I don't know what else to say I have many family members that served but I did not

I heard something on the news again today about gun control over all this, and I still believe that is the main motive.

The hows and any other why's don't matter a bit to us unless the knowledge of them can prove a conspiracy. If a conspiracy could be proven then our rights are safer because then, like fast and furious, the left would shut up about it (Assuming it to be a leftists conspiracy, which 99% seem to be).
But the very nature of conspiracies is that they do not lend themselves to proof, fast and furious excepted. But even in that one the MSM just shuts up and it goes away.

It's hard to believe man can just suddenly go wacko and start killing people for no reason, much less plan it out for weeks or months in advance.

That's why conspiracies fit so well. They answer questions that go unanswered otherwise.

We know the guns didn't make him do it.

BTW, here is an AK being bump fired (without a bump stock), and appears to have the slower rate of fire similar to that on the Vegas recordings. Again, just more info to consider when drawing an opinion on the matter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top