JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Etrain,
I dont even know where to begin. Whether with the "HOW DID A 62YO MAN GET ALL THOSE GUNS IN THERE?" Well, elevators. Believe it or not, there is no limit to the number of trips you can make in to your hotel room, and for a small tip a bellhop will assist you, no questions asked.
Or if I should address the blatant "look at me-ism" regarding veterans. Here's the deal, vets are not anybody special, they are guys like (making an assumption here) you, and I who felt a calling to serve their country (as all Americans should) signed up, and we're swiftly abused by the political machine.

Etrain,
I dont even know where to begin. Whether with the "HOW DID A 62YO MAN GET ALL THOSE GUNS IN THERE?" Well, elevators. Believe it or not, there is no limit to the number of trips you can make in to your hotel room, and for a small tip a bellhop will assist you, no questions asked.
Or if I should address the blatant "look at me-ism" regarding veterans. Here's the deal, vets are not anybody special, they are guys like (making an assumption here) you, and I who felt a calling to serve their country (as all Americans should) signed up, and we're swiftly abused by the political machine.

Well, that's a start. I get the frustration, but it's an open forum with a lot of people with a lot of opinions - some are bound to agree with you, some won't. I think if you'd gotten more than 2 pages into the thread, you may have found that there is some good quality discussion in this thread - discussion worth taking the time to read. And, if you've got some theories worth considering, share them. The OP started this thread as a "rational discussion" on what happened. And while that's hard to maintain on a public forum, it can only get better if folks share their theories and let others work out the kinks.

Etrain,

Captain Literal.

While being a vet doesn't give one super powers, you do get to do or see a lot that 95% of civilians don't. While the majority of military life is mundane don't always be so quick to discount what someone is trying to tell you. Maybe they did load a plane or push someone out of one...some place. Not everything is super secret. Somethings are just uncomfortable for the government so it's not on the front page.

Didn't have time to read all 16 pages.
Given the stockpile of rifles and loaded mags my guess is that plans were for others to join in but the premature discovery by hotel security spoiled things for the perp(s).
Stomper: "I'll wait until the investigation is completed and made public."
I agree with not jumping to conclusions, but see no reason to believe whatever tripe is put out for consumption by the drooling masses.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top