JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In referencing the validity of the OP's post:
Millions voted for Obama & Clinton. My opine regarding that, applies to the meat and potatoes of the post. The argument is moot without the identification of application and projectiles used.
Sans concealed, I'll bet my 45-70 revolver & hand loaded cartridges, against the cartoonist 10 mm any day.
IMGP0085.JPG
Not to mention other interesting configurations of smokeless powder and lead throwing devices.:s0086:

Possibly apropos of nothing, but for some reason a quote just popped into memory...

"The winner of the next world war will be some Second Lieutenant who 'pulls the string' on the A-bomb--and they should make him a full General immediately. The winner of a war deserves four stars."
--Douglas MacArthur

True. There's also:

"I don't know what weapons World War Three will be fought with, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones."
--Einstein

On caliber, the .45 Super and .450 SMC (basically both super-hot ACP's, with minor differences in primers and case internal dimensions; SMC created as an end-run around the Super patent) run at about parity with the 10mm... I'm told .451 Detonics and .460 Rowland also run up in that territory, though I'm not sure if any of the four are still commercially loaded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top