JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A BIG subsonic AR round, what is there not to love about that? And Q makes some solid performing rifles (a bit spendy, but has lots of company) so I want to try this out. Anyone seen this rifle yet?

I had a long chat today with a distributor trying to pin down when they could be showing up, seems to be a likely candidate for suppressor demos.

I don't get it. What are you going to use this for at that price? Yep, it's fun to fool around with stuff like this. But every gun I own ( a decent number) has a practical application. If I were very wealthy these things would interest me, but really they are just toys.

I am looking for near Hollywood quiet with enough takedown for an elk to collapse where he is at 500 yards. That covers just about everything I need in Western Oregon for a rifle. Oh and this,maybe compelling enough to buy reloading equipment again.

I am looking for near Hollywood quiet with enough takedown for an elk to collapse where he is at 500 yards. That covers just about everything I need in Western Oregon for a rifle. Oh and this,maybe compelling enough to buy reloading equipment again.
You really think you have a chance at an elk at 500 yards with this thing?

that would be the requirement for this to be awesome. Since I don't have one to test it will be very cool in my mind until I prove otherwise, or one of you gents beat it down.
If they can get it to work smoothly with both subs and supers, I can see it catching on.

The subs are really the selling point; the supers are more of a compromise compared to other similar length cartridges.

Hunting with a subsonic caliber? OK for short range, but at 500 yards I would be worried about it being a human way to take an animal.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top