JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A BIG subsonic AR round, what is there not to love about that? And Q makes some solid performing rifles (a bit spendy, but has lots of company) so I want to try this out. Anyone seen this rifle yet?

I had a long chat today with a distributor trying to pin down when they could be showing up, seems to be a likely candidate for suppressor demos.

I don't get it. What are you going to use this for at that price? Yep, it's fun to fool around with stuff like this. But every gun I own ( a decent number) has a practical application. If I were very wealthy these things would interest me, but really they are just toys.

I am looking for near Hollywood quiet with enough takedown for an elk to collapse where he is at 500 yards. That covers just about everything I need in Western Oregon for a rifle. Oh and this,maybe compelling enough to buy reloading equipment again.

I am looking for near Hollywood quiet with enough takedown for an elk to collapse where he is at 500 yards. That covers just about everything I need in Western Oregon for a rifle. Oh and this,maybe compelling enough to buy reloading equipment again.
You really think you have a chance at an elk at 500 yards with this thing?

that would be the requirement for this to be awesome. Since I don't have one to test it will be very cool in my mind until I prove otherwise, or one of you gents beat it down.
If they can get it to work smoothly with both subs and supers, I can see it catching on.

The subs are really the selling point; the supers are more of a compromise compared to other similar length cartridges.

Hunting with a subsonic caliber? OK for short range, but at 500 yards I would be worried about it being a human way to take an animal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top