JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, I went and weighed everything out for all you bastards, because I love you apparently. Gun is 6.5, the mag is a hair under 1.5, and the ammo is a full pound. Somehow my scale thinks that is 10lbs put together, so the error margin is somewhere around a pound. Where did I send the nudes again?

So the real question is, where was all this looting that we didn't hear about? Was this a "nice gun/fake news" report? I dig the new toy
It's posts on our community pages (facebook mostly, but also some other stuff my wife is a member of). There have been 4 gennys stolen from our road alone. People are going into open garages (cause, again, running gennys) and taking whatever they can. The story above really happened, I edited it down for brevity, but all the story beats are exactly true as presented, 100% honest.

Ok, I went and weighed everything out for all you bastards, because I love you apparently. Gun is 6.5, the mag is a hair under 1.5, and the ammo is a full pound. Somehow my scale thinks that is 10lbs put together, so the error margin is somewhere around a pound. Where did I send the nudes again?
That's less than I would have thought, although I think the estimate on the ammo is a little light. Just weighed a box of 9mm at 1.25 lbs and a box of .40 S&W at 1.75 lbs (don't have any 10mm). Still, not bad all together.

PS. Both my parents were married - to each other, BTW. :D

That's less than I would have thought, although I think the estimate on the ammo is a little light. Just weighed a box of 9mm at 1.25 lbs and a box of .40 S&W at 1.75 lbs (don't have any 10mm). Still, not bad all together.

PS. Both my parents were married - to each other, BTW. :D
Yeah, my scale says it is accurate to tenths of a pound, but I am thinking it lies. 10mm is just a longer .40, so maybe the box is closer to two pounds and that is why the total of all three comes in at ten? The gun with a normal mag is pretty handy, even with the light on it, so that weight seems accurate enough. It is the chonky drum mag and the whole box of ammo that really kick up the weight. I have some 10 rnd mags for it already, but I would not mind getting some longer sticks too. But then again this gun is just for fun, so I am not sure how many I really need. Maybe I will run competitions with it when someone gets those up and running in my area again.

15 rounds off hand from the 10mm Banchee at 25 yards with Glock 15 round mag. No nudes to add....sorry....

cmmg sight in (2).jpg

Speaking of ethics. Wife's wallet fell out of her purse while shopping. Someone turned it in, but between when my wife dropped it and someone turned it in, a person relieved it of the $650 she had in her wallet.
Of course I was supportive when I said, "you shouldn't carry that much money in your purse."

Speaking of ethics. Wife's wallet fell out of her purse while shopping. Someone turned it in, but between when my wife dropped it and someone turned it in, a person relieved it of the $650 she had in her wallet.
Of course I was supportive when I said, "you shouldn't carry that much money in your purse."
I carry a decent amount of cash, but I use my front pocket. Basically having this same conversation with the wife about carry, as "purse carry" is basically just "off body" carry, and that can be problematic. We are trying to figure out good ways for he to not do that, while also working with her other activities. It is a process. Sounds like you have a similar process with yours, but at least cash is easier to stash.

So what with the aftermath of the icepocalypse still ongoing the wife has been keeping me appraised of all the looting stories being posted to our various community boards. I told her fine, I will get off my bubblegum and go post the "You loot, we shoot" signs around the neighborhood. She said "No don't do that! You want signs that makes the looters feel comfortable! Something like 'love always wins.'" I commented that they would probably consider that hunting over bait, and that is illegal. Then I had an idea. Gentlemen, I present to you the newest member of the family, A Little Love:

View attachment 1807597

Now I can post her signs and they aren't even wrong! How can anyone have a problem with that if they have been explicitly warned Love does always win! He's got 50 rounds of 10mm on tap, how can he lose? I submit to the jury that the looters were duly warned and therefore the predictable results are their fault.
Your lawyer should say "Members of the jury, this is clearly an evil black gun with a super evil super-large-capacity magazine. And we all know that violence committed by guns is the fault of the guns themselves. So my client is pleading guilty only to the act of littering when he put up signs all over his neighborhood. The gun itself is responsible for the fifty-one homicides."

Last Edited:
You posted signs of your nude self all over the neighborhood. The signs of the guns didn't affect the looting at all but now the neighborhood is looter-free. All your neighbors seem to be home huddling behind locked doors.

Love always wins? What does love got to do with it, got to do with it? LoL

I have a sign by the front door and it tells you to make right with Jesus because you're about to meet him if you force your way in. That was my GF's idea.

My sign would say, hello! Welcome to my crib. On this property, we do free body piercings and you have options when it becomes to how big of a hole you want in you.

Of course I am a peaceful man, but I have to admit, mama didn't raise a fool either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top