JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had an opportunity to shoot a buddy's select fire H&K MP5 today. That thing is really easy to keep on target in FA! I want one now, but I don't have an extra $35k laying around to play in that world. :(

Regardless......it was good times!

Back around 2005ish they had a machine gun shoot off of timber rd just outside of Vernonia a guy let me shoot his hk91 .308 in FA I don't smoke but after that I needed a cigarette. It was awesome

I was going to just drop the mag on the ground, but it's not my hardware so you see me fumble a bit with the mags. Oh well. I was grinning ear to ear. :)

Had an opportunity to shoot a buddy's select fire H&K MP5 today. That thing is really easy to keep on target in FA! I want one now, but I don't have an extra $35k laying around to play in that world. :(

Regardless......it was good times!

That was my experience, too - the MP5 just seems to float on FA. Wish I had bought one back in the 80's when they were just a few thousand.

E258F219-7447-41BE-AE0A-E6835B6C82E9.gif

That was my experience, too - the MP5 just seems to float on FA. Wish I had bought one back in the 80's when they were just a few thousand.

Yeah. He was smart and started his machine gun and suppressor collection back in the 90's. He bought an M4 in I think 1998 for $8k and recently sold it for $45k! :eek:

I have a checklist going.

To my surprise I've marked off quite a few actually, the MP5 is on the list of ones I wouldn't mind getting a go at.

My favorite to this day was the Mac(insertcorrectnumberhere) in .380 it was the fastest thing I ever shot. Brrbrrb.

It's always a good day to check one off the list!!!

Mac's shoot so fast it's almost hard to enjoy it! The MP5 has a nice ROF, and it last's for a couple of seconds anyway. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top