JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mac's shoot so fast it's almost hard to enjoy it! The MP5 has a nice ROF, and it last's for a couple of seconds anyway. :D
Not as fast as a 10/22 with an open bolt conversion. Those things aren't worth it in my eyes. Only the 10 round mags kept up with it. It was done before you could shoot one round and reset the trigger on a semi.

Man, that looks like fun! Glad you got a chance to do it. I've not experienced FA yet - I had planned to do the Albany shoot, but that's the year they cancelled it.

Not as fast as a 10/22 with an open bolt conversion. Those things aren't worth it in my eyes. Only the 10 round mags kept up with it. It was done before you could shoot one round and reset the trigger on a semi.
I saw one in person stupid fast it sounded like two maybe three shots but the mag was empty it was crazy

Looks like too much fun!

Glad you had a good time.

It really was. The first time I did a mag dump I was a little to vertical and it pushed me back on my heels. So I got a little lower and a little more of a forward stance and then the steel was singing!

It really was. The first time I did a mag dump I was a little to vertical and it pushed me back on my heels. So I got a little lower and a little more of a forward stance and then the steel was singing!
I couldn't see your face, but I bet there was a little machine gun smile going on.

I don't know what you're so happy about. It's not like it was a suppressed full auto... ;)

I didn't take video of that part. But yes, he has a can for it too. A Gem-Tech. But it wasn't cycling the subsonics very well so no video.

We shot some 158 grain through it with the can. Yeah, some guys swear you shouldn't run that heavy of a round through a FA MP5 but it worked. For the most part. A mag and a half later and we went back to unsuppressed.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews