JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The reporter probably missed the 0 key and hit 9, and then nobody caught it because they don't know a thing about guns.

And frankly, the whole story is suspicious. With all that booze and blow laying around, where are the hookers? Not one single mention of them. I don't believe any of it.

The reporter probably missed the 0 key and hit 9, and then nobody caught it because they don't know a thing about guns.

And frankly, the whole story is suspicious. With all that booze and blow laying around, where are the hookers? Not one single mention of them. I don't believe any of it.
Hunters hogging them all.

To hazard a guess on the 30-30 ammo shortage. I would say that it has been a slow but steady seller but traditionally over shadowed by the likes of 30-06, 243, 308 and on and on. When the more common calibers ran out everyone dug the 'ol dirty 30 out and shot up the slow and steady supply. Manufacturers only have so many machines and hands to run them. Maybe the machine they were making 30-30 on was changed over to, I don't know, pick newest and greatest cartridge like 6.5 Creedmore and it runs 24/7 but can't keep up to the demand. At some point they will get a machine back to making 30-30 but right now demand has out paced ammo supply due to the past, current and on going political climate. Basically when a person has to have a permit to buy a gun new gun purchases will drop way off and the availability of ammo will increase. Manufactures will be looking to fill those lessor voids to get a share of the ever shrinking market.

When you say "drop", do you mean more sales or less sales?
I mean less gun sales after the training permit becomes law. Quite a lot of people including myself are saying they don't want to get the permit for a variety of reasons. For me, I'm happy with the guns I've got and don't feel the need to jump through the hoops to get more. Of course that might change when I find the next shiny squirrel I can't live with out. But for now I'm good where I'm at.

I mean less gun sales after the training permit becomes law. Quite a lot of people including myself are saying they don't want to get the permit for a variety of reasons. For me, I'm happy with the guns I've got and don't feel the need to jump through the hoops to get more. Of course that might change when I find the next shiny squirrel I can't live with out. But for now I'm good where I'm at.
Thank you for clarifying your usage of "drop". One can never be too careful these days.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top