JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pristine Yugo SKS that I bought 4 or 5 years ago that is essentially brand new, you likely won't find one this nice with all the accessories including original sling, owners manual, a fancy little leather pouch with all the stuff, in stock cleaning kit and even have a dummy grenade you can have fun with if you get some blanks. It's all matching serial numbers…of course. I've only put one mag of 154 gr SP's through it when I first bought it and it's incredibly accurate for an old rifle. Been in a sock in the back of the safe since.

What's a good asking price these days??

I also have a Tula 1954 Russian that I don't believe has ever been fired, The bolt face looks new like the Yugo, like it was never loaded and fired except maybe at the factory. If my memory is correct, when I bought that one I looked up the stamps on it and they indicate it was put though the factory for inspection, it has a black bolt. It's also in perfect condition with no marks on the furniture or barrel / action.

Atlantic had Yugos for (I believe) $699 recently, which I though was high. My guess for an immaculate Yugo is $6-$700.

Russians, probably $8-$1000 online.

It's hard to sell things right now. You might be waiting for a while.

I sold an immaculate Yugo pre-Covid for $400. I really regret doing that. Anyway.. Good Luck

I think there's buyers out there that know what they're looking at, what's happening now is a lot of guns that people that have no clue how to even fire a rifle they bought are flooding the market and it seems about 3/4's of them are asking $1200. Doesn't matter what it is, the idiots think that's a magic number every firearm is worth. There was a Henry big boy 44 mag posted last week on Zidaho here in Boise that looked brand new, only problem was the guy literally had the buttstock on upside down!!! 😂 You can't fix stupid, I have no idea how he managed to get it on but he did it. A guy like that is why I'm super paranoid to go to the public range to go shoot one of my rifles, has no business even touching a firearm, much less putting live rounds in it and putting his booger hook on the bang switch!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top