JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"...colors and genders." It's the political correctness crud, which will be hopefully handled by Trump. The U.S. has gone crazy on so many levels. One good thing about concealed carry, there are now so many small effective handguns, that anybody can now conceal carry effectively.
Sifu

"...colors and genders." It's the political correctness crud, which will be hopefully handled by Trump. The U.S. has gone crazy on so many levels. One good thing about concealed carry, there are now so many small effective handguns, that anybody can now conceal carry effectively.
Sifu
Thank goodness for improved small caliber bullet performance and the best self defense ammo ever made available.

You're not supposed to. There was an awards show. Oprah said something. Trump, N Korea. Blah, blah.

The fire department (probably, maybe) is the stand out agency of both big and little government. Every other agency goes on and on of how proud and the great job they did while ignoring the mess scattered before them. At least the Air Force owned up to their mistake. Until gov owns up and says you are on your own until...things will continue to go down.

do you think think the FBI wants you to have guns or do you think its even possible they may manipulate the American public so they could help with the crooked democrat agenda?

thats rhetorical, of course the fix is in....
what hasn't the FBI or any alphabet agency for that matter tainted for the democrats :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Follow up:
Law enforcement opened fire five separate times during the standoff, which lasted more than three hours. In total, 14 officers fired more than 180 shots — but hit no civilians.

Is this supposed to be a positive statement? It took law enforcement more than 3 hours to clear the scene but the Democrats and "Gun Safety" groups think only law enforcement and military should have guns! Also, how about no firearms in bars? With 1500 patrons and an average of 5% with CCW, there could have been 75 armed patrons to defend themselves.

On a positive note, the massacre reinforced to many in the LGBTQXYZ community that nobody is coming to save you when bad things happen. Membership in Pink Pistols increased. Of course the Hollywood Elite Gays all said "Boo hoo, guns are bad"

One problem with bars (as I understand it) Washington state and of course Ca, doesn't allow guns in bars unlike Oregon. I don't know the Florida rule.

I wouldn't drink while armed. Mr FBI break dancer is one example. But not everyone at a bar is drinking.

One problem with bars (as I understand it) Washington state and of course Ca, doesn't allow guns in bars unlike Oregon. I don't know the Florida rule.

I wouldn't drink while armed. Mr FBI break dancer is one example. But not everyone at a bar is drinking.

I have always looked at carrying at a bar as no different than driving to and from a bar. Many gun owners are supportive of people not being able to be in a bar with a gun. Do these same people think there should be no parking lot for the bar? After all surely they are not saying it's fine to get drunk and drive? In places like a club there is often going to be responsible people there who are not drinking. Either by choice or as designated drivers. If it was up to me these people would be fine with a gun. That freak was shooting fish in a barrel since no one there could shoot back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top