JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The OP HAS DISSAPERED NOTHING AFTER THE OP

LOL! No, I haven't disappeared. I have just been soaking in the great advice and doing what I usually do; just lurk and watch the conversations go by. I appreciate the sound advice and really appreciate the offers to go out shooting and try out your equipment before picking up my own. Thank you very much!

I'm planning on going to some place local this weekend to see what they have in stock. I prefer to keep the business local when I can. If I don't see anything I like I'm seriously considering that S&W M&P Sport II in the classifieds.

Maybe its to prevent me from spreading AK stuff...

Cause eventually I'd have to say getting an AK in 5.56 again. :D

Notice that every time you see a dead terrorist he has an AK. He's dead because all he had was the AK. Notice that you never see dead terrorists with a Hi-Point Carbine - that's because their rifle is better so they got away and are back eating dates or figs under a palm tree somewhere.

LOL! No, I haven't disappeared. I have just been soaking in the great advice and doing what I usually do; just lurk and watch the conversations go by. I appreciate the sound advice and really appreciate the offers to go out shooting and try out your equipment before picking up my own. Thank you very much!

I'm planning on going to some place local this weekend to see what they have in stock. I prefer to keep the business local when I can. If I don't see anything I like I'm seriously considering that S&W M&P Sport II in the classifieds.

I own a M&P and live in Hockinson. If your interested we could meet up some time and try it out with your wife.

Notice that every time you see a dead terrorist he has an AK. He's dead because all he had was the AK. Notice that you never see dead terrorists with a Hi-Point Carbine - that's because their rifle is better so they got away and are back eating dates or figs under a palm tree somewhere.
Yeah, but notice how the dead terrorist's AK doesn't have paki tape? Its because AKs become the perfect rifle that can hit anything once you put on paki tape. <|:•)

Yeah, but notice how the dead terrorist's AK doesn't have paki tape? Its because AKs become the perfect rifle that can hit anything once you put on paki tape. <|:•)

Mom won't let me use paki tape.
upload_2018-3-20_19-55-29.png

Palmetto Armory has a variety of options that work well. You pay more for features like Stainless steel barrel, folding sights and on and on. Savage and Springfield both offer a lot of features for the money. A Colt 6920 is often considered THEE Gold Standard. I like Daniel's Defense, bought one for my wife, it's got a great reputation. Armalite makes a economy brand that will work well for your situation and Noveske is a elite brand from Grants Pass, Oregon. Hard to go wrong with a AR.

I love my M1 Carbine pretty easy on the shoulder even though it is .30 cal, most are pricey though.

Finally somebody around here knows what's up... I just got mine last week...already pimped out by @spookshack.
View attachment 441931
I keep a couple of the puny .22 caliber's around just in case though.;)

:D

See everybody? Mygrainman gets it, now he "special" ops and they gots a "special" MRAP looks just like a real short school bus cuz it's urban camo.

Finally somebody around here knows what's up... I just got mine last week...already pimped out by @spookshack.
View attachment 441931

See everybody? Mygrainman gets it, now he "special" ops and they gots a "special" MRAP looks just like a real short school bus cuz it's urban camo.
You know... We never see dead terrorists with AKs in 5.56 either. There may be a connection there too...

Don't forget, we never see a dead terrorist with a Kel-Tec either. <|:•)

Most people looking to buy their first AR end up with a carbine-gassed 16 incher.
The market is flooded with these.
It's a civilian concoction that was never issued and they look odd to me with all that length of barrel sticking out complete with a useless M203 barrel cut.
They're ugly but they work.

A compromise is the mid-gasser, but they are not plentiful as built rifles.
It was never issued but its geometry is more correct.
The Springfield Saint is a midgasser with some nice upgrades for the price point.

The Springfield Saint, Gen 2, is a great deal. Several people I know who work in gun stores bought them for themselves. Of course, now I want the new Saint Edge (about $1100).

View attachment 441931

Well maybe this will finally make it to fruition....High Tower Armory, LLC

I was really hoping to try one but I got tired of waiting and it was the main reason I hung onto the Hi-Point as long as I did! Lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top