JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if the Underwood .380 65 Grain Xtreme Defender with a velocity of 1300 fps would be safe to use in a S&W .380 EZ as S&W says not to use +p ammo in it. Just to be sure I emailed them "The instructions say not to fire a "+P" ammo in it. Can you tell me if the 380 ACP 65 Grain Xtreme Defender ammo is safe to use in this weapon?" Got this back:
"All of our standard pressure options, including the standard pressure 65gr Xtreme Defender, would be just fine to use in your new EZ! We would agree with S&W, and not advise using our +P loads in the weapon."

I like mine. There is a recall on some of them that use a safety. Check the S&W site out for more info: M&P®380 SHIELD™ EZ™ Consumer Advisory | Smith & Wesson

Never heard of the EZ until your thread. I think it would be perfect for my dad who has all but given up on autos due to arthritis!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top