JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if the Underwood .380 65 Grain Xtreme Defender with a velocity of 1300 fps would be safe to use in a S&W .380 EZ as S&W says not to use +p ammo in it. Just to be sure I emailed them "The instructions say not to fire a "+P" ammo in it. Can you tell me if the 380 ACP 65 Grain Xtreme Defender ammo is safe to use in this weapon?" Got this back:
"All of our standard pressure options, including the standard pressure 65gr Xtreme Defender, would be just fine to use in your new EZ! We would agree with S&W, and not advise using our +P loads in the weapon."

I like mine. There is a recall on some of them that use a safety. Check the S&W site out for more info: M&P®380 SHIELD™ EZ™ Consumer Advisory | Smith & Wesson

Never heard of the EZ until your thread. I think it would be perfect for my dad who has all but given up on autos due to arthritis!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top