JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ORRRRR…… the non-voters (rural counties in particular) were on a 2-week fentanyl high and missed the whole damned show!

:s0027:
Maybe.. but every gun person I know voted. And there was signage everywhere for 114..
beyond that all the rural areas overwhelmingly voted no on 114, it won simply due to the large cities.. which I find a little odd.. as if there was some fraud going on.

Cue the: "Elections are super safe and secure" type members chiming in..3..2..1..

Where is the proof it is corrupt? Or is it all about the Republicans not being able to control the outcome? We have people who can't even drop off a ballot it will certainly reduce the number of people who vote if they have to do it in person.

Where is the proof it is corrupt? Or is it all about the Republicans not being able to control the outcome? We have people who can't even drop off a ballot it will certainly reduce the number of people who vote if they have to do it in person.
If you were to follow the news on how many times mail in ballots have been found to be corrupt then you would find all the proof they have. Still you won't believe it.

Last Edited:
If its on the internet it must be true - criminals are going to tell you about all thier crimes. But lets play:

I call BS on the mail in voter fraud

Why doesn't this surprise me? :s0114:
JrubyAndTheVoid.jpg

If its on the internet it must be true - criminals are going to tell you about all thier crimes. But lets play:

I call BS on the mail in voter fraud
where i live i still get voter ballots for 5 people who have not lived here in over 15 years
one even moved to Mexico for 10 years and then in California for 5.

you call BS on mail in voter fraud?
i have changed my signature 4 times so that it did not match my registered signature on file
i have yet to get a single ballot back for verification.

where is the proof that your ballot was even counted?
there is none, it just says received.

bs on mail in voter fraud lol

where i live i still get voter ballots for 5 people who have not lived here in over 15 years
one even moved to Mexico for 10 years and then in California for 5.

you call BS on mail in voter fraud?
i have changed my signature 4 times so that it did not match my registered signature on file
i have yet to get a single ballot back for verification.

where is the proof that your ballot was even counted?
there is none, it just says received.

bs on mail in voter fraud lol
My eldest daughter has received ballots at both our family home and her Eugene residence when she was in college, how's that happen??? Exactly what prevents an individual from receiving and casting multiple ballots at different addresses?

What checks and balances are there to prevent such voter fraud? And where's the independent audit confirming that only living, breathing, eligible voters have indeed cast said ballot and only cast one ballot in the state? And only one ballot
In the country?

Even one better, for several years I received absentee ballots from my former state of residence, even though I surrendered my drivers license and vehicles registrations. They kept sending them to my residence here in Oregon. Nothing preventing me from casting multiple ballots.

Vote by mail and gives voters what they deserve, mail-order politicians….

Vote in person, one vote per eligible voter id'd person. Then your flag is flipped and nowhere else in the good ole USA can your identification vote again until next primary/election. We have the technology.

So you have the capability to file others ballots where is the statis or evidence individuals are doing this. Because one has the opportunity does not mean they are doing it.

Last time we voted for "our" local "representatives" folks got letters saying their signature didn't match the one on file. They ran registered Republican ballots through a machine that was adjusted to be extra difficult to get a match on signatures. Democrats had their ballots put through a machine that didn't reject any signatures.

And now we have a far left female mayor, jessica engelke. This is a conservative majority area so it's beyond bizarre. There's NO WAY she was voted in. She was put in to change this town. After she became mayor we've seen some strange events being hosted here. Twisted evil shows like paranormal cirque. A new club that has things you'd only find in big cities like san francisco & los angeles. She likes to do things like have loud concerts the morning after St. Patrick's Day. Every Irishman with a hangover appreciated that!!

They've been working hard to change this country using entertainment since the 80's and you could really see the damage in the 90's. A lot of us Gen X'ers know exactly why they're doing this so I don't even have to explain it.. The younger generations won't even know what's going on, unfortunately, until it's too late.

Last Edited:
Did a tiny little bit of GoogleFu on Oregon Governor's history since Statehood....
20 Republican governors, 1 Independent, 11 Democrat up to 1987.... (Mostly Republican right???)
Year 1987 mail in voting is established permanently in Oregon. Never had anything but a Democrat governor since 1987...

Couple of links to show the simple research below. Is it a coincidence that mail in voting seemed to help Democrat candidates in Oregon? I dunno, (but I am not a Biologist, so I guess I am not qualified to know the truth about obvious things).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads