JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And when government uses the courts as a weapon against it's perceived political opponents that's misuse and corruption of our legal system and the real attack on our republic.

Hey, it's been fun but I have to get a side of ribs into the smoker to be ready for dinner tonight. Then maybe clean the gutters to get ready for our impending rainy season.

Last Edited:
And when government uses the courts as a weapon against it's perceived political opponents that's misuse and corruption of our legal system and the real attack on our republic.
Trump has two federal indictments and indictments by two separates state indictments and the laws he is
being accused of breaking are all wrong? If I believed this then I would have to believe there are no legimate laws. I don't for a second believe this. Trump could be held accountable for nothing

Because people "attacked" the capital doesn't mean Trump should get indicted.
One doesn't necessarily follow the other.

There is no doubt that what happened on Jan 6 goes well beyond Trump. DOJ and other branches of government refuse to answer perfectly rational questions.

Wanting to hear the answers to those questions doesn't make me a tribalist.
I just want to hear the answers to the questions.

Instead they hide and cower and deflect and trot out the weaponized DOJ.

Evil stuff going on.
Portland Mayor Ted Wheller, darling of the Democrat party, actually participated in the attack on the Federal Courthouse in Portland during the riots. The pictures and videos are straight out of a third world civil war.
That insurrection went on for months, with many casualties and untold millions in damages. Very few were charged, let alone convicted. If the left didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all.

What also has been proven is that federal government agenrts were picking people up off the street in unmarked vehicles , unmarked uniforms and holding these people against thier will. Where is the out cry on this. That truly is 3rd world behaviot.

can you share a source for this? Genuinely interested in validating this.
Damage to buildings only part of overall cost

can you share a source for this? Genuinely interested in validating this.

Here's a photo gallery of some of the Portland riots:
Google pic album
Here is Wheeler at one of the courthouse attacks. He's the short haired blonde looking away from the camera, his "security" are facing the camera.
9_200723_ap_portland_mayor_gassed_AP20205328539238.jpg

Damage to buildings only part of overall cost

Thank you. Ive read some of these before but thats a good list. Im still very interested in any citations on the casualties mentioned.

Here is the wiki. Use the search term "injury" in your browser finder if you want an overview:
Portland Riots

ETA: KGW news report, August 4, 2020. Early casualties reported by the DHS, 140 federal officers injured at the Courthouse alone:
KGW News
lost me, injuries are not casualties. There is only 1 casualty I know of as a result of the riots in Portland and thats when Aaron Danielson was murdered. Not to be critical of your statements but I just cant claim casualties in the plural sense without evidence. I do agree that the riots destroyed Portland and cost millions (not just Portland) and the left continues to ignore this in the face of accusing the right from doing the same at the White House...

lost me, injuries are not casualties. There is only 1 casualty I know of as a result of the riots in Portland and thats when Aaron Danielson was murdered. Not to be critical of your statements but I just cant claim casualties in the plural sense without evidence. I do agree that the riots destroyed Portland and cost millions (not just Portland) and the left continues to ignore this in the face of accusing the right from doing the same at the White House...
cas·u·al·ty
/ˈkaZH(əw)əltē/
noun
plural noun: casualties
a person killed or injured in a war or accident.
"the shelling caused thousands of civilian casualties"

So what did he actually do - put a brick through the front of the federal building? Did he light a car on fire? I acknowledge he was there now what is his crime? What law did he break?
Sounds like you just blew the Marxist/ Democrats argument against Trump right out of the water. Looks like you're a patriot after all.

So what did he actually do - put a brick through the front of the federal building? Did he light a car on fire? I acknowledge he was there now what is his crime? What law did he break?
a political figure actually participating in support of a riot that caused millions in damage?
Im not one to believe any election was stolen, but at least Trump wasnt actually there that day. So Trumps being charged with inciting an insurrection but Wheeler isnt?

The take over is essentially complete. Apologists and enablers have the same destiny as the rest of us when full on communism takes hold. Sad but that is the case.

a political figure actually participating in support of a riot that caused millions in damage?
Im not one to believe any election was stolen, but at least Trump wasnt actually there that day. So Trumps being charged with inciting an insurrection but Wheeler isnt?
Trump was in support of the Jan 6 attack even the proud boys have said so at trial. To my knowledge the mayor did not want this to take place - he was not behind the planning of the riots. Trump could have called jan6 activity off. The mayor did not want this to happen.

Trump was in support of the Jan 6 attack even the proud boys have said so at trial. To my knowledge the mayor did not want this to take place - he was not behind the planning of the riots. Trump could have called jan6 activity off. The mayor did not want this to happen.
Wheeler doesnt support BLM and the riots? Wheeler tried to call off the Portland riots?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top