JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Robert F. Jr. has a lot to say about who all was involved..

The point though is do you trust non face to face transactions that may have potentially far reaching implications ?
In the case of voting, it is...

Last Edited:
Back on topic.

The point though is do you trust non face to face transactions that may have potentially far reaching implications ?

Just ask our New York, I mean Oregon Senator.

Last Edited:
Back on topic.

I have bought several firearms from people I don't know for good money that I have never met. As long as the process is followed by all parties

If its on the internet it must be true - criminals are going to tell you about all thier crimes. But lets play:

I call BS on the mail in voter fraud
Good to see you can do a search....keep reading and the truth will be there.

Who, Briben or Trump? Briben will be impeached pretty soon and we will see if he took bribes.
Both, they are looking for the evidence on Biden and yes he may get impeached. Biden still has a long ways to go before his second impeachment and four indictments. They also have the evidence on Chump. Good luck.

We will all shortly know when he gets his time in front of a jury.
I don't think so....

Atlanta Ga is a democrat sewer.
Jury of his peers?....nonsense.
Fat Fani is a political pimp.

New York? Manhatten? Both democrat sewers.
Jury of his peer?...BS
On his best day Jack Smith is a political whore.

Trump might actually have a chance of getting a unbiased jury in Florida.

Democrats have weaponized DOJ, IRS, Depts of State, Education, Immigration, Energy, Labor, Health and on and on....All have incompetents and/or perverts in charge.

How's pervert Pete doing in Transportation?
How many thousand of flights were cancelled/delayed this year?
How many 100's of thousands of passengers have been stranded this year?
I've flown into Ohio a couple of times this year. They have great things to say about Buttigieg in Ohio.

Seems like the curtain has been pulled back and many people see clearly whats going on.

We really should go back to paper ballots and voting in person (with photo ID and signature verification).

Last Edited:
Yeah all four indictments and the 90 charges are all made up. Got to ask one self when a person spends most of thier life in litigation what is going on. I know they are just being mean to him, right?

They're not just being mean to Trump...They are destroying the proper functioning of our republic and the peoples' faith in our government. Trump is just the current target.

People clearly see what's going on.

It's evil.

Last Edited:
They're not just being mean to him...They are destroying the proper functioning of our republic and the peoples' faith in our government. Trump is just the current target.

People see clearly what's going on.

It's evil.
Alot of us see an individual who has broken the law on so many levels and the individuals who don't hold him accountable for his actions. Tribalism over the law. Those who complain about corrupt mail in ballots support false ielectoral college electors and and attacking our capital because Chump lost. Ironic.

Because people "attacked" the capital doesn't mean Trump should get indicted.
One doesn't necessarily follow the other.

There is no doubt that what happened on Jan 6 goes well beyond Trump. DOJ and other branches of government refuse to answer perfectly rational questions.

Wanting to hear the answers to those questions doesn't make me a tribalist.
I just want to hear the answers to the questions.

Instead they hide and cower and deflect and trot out the weaponized DOJ.

Evil stuff going on.

Because people "attacked" the capital doesn't mean Trump should get indicted.
One doesn't necessarily follow the other.

There is no doubt that what happened on Jan 6 goes well beyond Trump. DOJ and other branches of government refuse to answer perfectly rational questions.

Wanting to hear the answers to those questions doesn't make me a tribalist.
I just want to hear the answers to the questions.

Instead they hide and cower and deflect and trot out the weaponized DOJ.

Evil stuff going on.
That's what court is for.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class