JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any large Pro Gun organization that does anything for us is worth giving $300 bucks to ...

I don't agree with 100% of what the NRA has done, But who ever gets 100% approval on anything ...

OFF and the NRA are worthy of our support IMO ...

Organizations that truly fight for us need money to fight the Anti gun Organizations, Give them what you can afford or don't whine when the Anti-Gun agenda keeps taking ...

The problem with some of the other organizations is that it seems they spend half their time bashing the NRA rather than fighting for the Second Amendment. Some of the organizations weren't even in existance a few years ago.

As a life member I strongly urge others to join, at any level, but it's a two step process. While you're at it, REGISTER TO VOTE and then in November, VOTE like your freedom depends on it.

Only about half of all NRA members are also registered voters. C'mon people, let's get it together. Imagine the power we gun owners would have in the elections if we all exercised our God given right and duty to vote. Not just NRA members, but GOA, JPFO, Second Amendment Foundation, etc. If you don't think your vote will matter, I present for your consideration: Supreme Court Justice Eric Holder.

OK, so Ron Paul didn't get the nomination. Sorry 'bout that, but if you don't vote because of that, Obama wins.
imagesCA3MQFV0.jpg

I also renewed my annual membership today to a lifetime for $300. I had to call twice to get an operator to OK the $300 price. Not sure why some of the NRA operators refuse to give the $300 lifetime price. Just keep calling once your have a sponsors name and membership number.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top